Chapter 3 🖤

Before school could even finish, I ran out of the front doors and to Dylan's car. Don't call me a stalker, I just somehow know where and what his truck looks like. I tugged on the handle that was surprisingly unlocked. I hopped in and I hid in the back of his car, ducked below a seat.

In the meantime, I started to play games on my phone until I heard the school bell ring signaling that school was out. "Finally," I sigh wiping the sweat that formed on my forehead. The drivers side opened and I'm guessing that "Dylan," sat down. He started the ignition and drive off to wherever he was going. It felt like hours before we finally stopped at someplace. I let out a light yawn and luckily he didn't hear it.

The door opened and he walked out locking his truck. Oh, so now you lock your truck, I thought. I peeked up from my hiding spot only to see a pair of glasses setting down on the seat and his usual vest that he wears.

I quirk my eyebrow up slightly, confused. I look up further only seeing tons of people running around quickly and photoshoots being taken. "We need Mr. Lachowski on set, chop chop" the camera guy said. "Lachowski" I thought aloud.

Wait, Lachowski, Lachowski. OMG FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to see the Francisco Lachowski take a photo shoot with my very own eyes. I bite my lip excitedly and feeling squirmy inside. This is what the guy does to me.

Suddenly, Francisco Lachowski walks out with nothing but a pair of shorts on. I swear I just melted. I opened the door a little and peeked out the car and started to tip-toe towards the photoshoot to get a closer look.

Hey, don't judge! You would've done the same. I hid behind this big, whatever it is, and watched as he posed in many different ways. Francisco Lachowski is my celebrity crush or, well, model crush.

Once I take a closer look, my eyes widen in shock. "Dylan," I whisper.

Back in Dylan's truck

Dylan is Francisco Lachowski. How haven't I noticed this before? "Good, Good. Now, Francisco, I want you to look like you are bad but innocent at the same time," the camera man said.

I winced. Maybe just one more peek. I looked up once more and was swooning. Fan-Girl moment! "M'kay, see you tomorrow," the guy said. Dylan, I mean Francisco went back and I'm guessing he's changing.

I heard the car door open and hid further under the seats than before. He started to grab the glasses before they fell right in front of my face. 'STUPID KARMA!'

He bent over to grab them and I bit my lip and closing my eyes, praying that he didn't see me. "Emerson," Francisco said, completely in shock.

Shoot.