Chapter 7 🖤

Chapter Se-Ven

I wasn't going to school.

I don't feel like it today. It's not like I wouldn't go, but I just don't have that school-like feeling.

It was a stupid Monday and that means that, we'll, I don't wanna go.

Ring, ring!

I picked up my phone, checking who was calling me.

Caller ID: Hottie

I laughed at the unusual name in my contacts. Answering it, I smirked at the voice.

"Emerson, where the hell are you!"

"Calm down, Franny, I'm not going to school today," I told him.

Sighing, I twisted my hair around my fingers. "So I came to school for no reason!" He yelled. "Awe, is the baby going to miss me," I cooed.

"No, just, yeah..." he said, sounding so defeated.

I giggled.

"Shut up and go to classes already."

"Fine."

He hung up. Bored, I started to walk downstairs and made me some left over chicken & noodles.

I grabbed the plate out of the microwave, waiting for my most favorite show to come on. You.

Twenty minutes later

My cell phone started ringing, making me roll my eyes. Munching on my pizza rolls.

"Hello?" I asked with a full mouth.

"What have I told you about eating with your mouth open?!" Rolling my eyes again, I swallowed.

"What do you want, mom?" I questioned tiredly.

"The school called me..." My eyes widened. "You didn't go to school?!Emerson, you know how bad that is for mine and yours reputation!"

"What if I don't care about my reputation," I said quietly, tugging at my hoodie.

"Then you bet your ass you'll be grounded until you learn to respect me!"

Gulping, I closed my eyes.

"Alright, I promise I won't miss anymore school," I said, my eyes still closed.

"Good. Or so be it I'll-"

I ended the call before she could say anymore. What's wrong with my life? And what did I ever do to deserve this type of treatment from my own mother?

Whatever, I'll just keep watching my show. You always makes me happy.
~*~
Just a fill in on what her mother is like.

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW