Chapter 2 🖤

Once I got home, I ran to my room and took my bag off. I did my homework then went straight to my laptop, like I do everyday. I checked my Facebook and saw all the messages that had been posted.

'Did you see that new kid?', 'That new kid is hot', 'I bet that new guy would date me😏'.

"Whatever," I said to the last comment.

Knock knock

I jumped out of my seat, frightened. It was my mom. She wasn't supposed to be home until Friday...

"What are you doing on your laptop?" She questions. I play with my fingers nervously, I don't dare look into her eyes.

"N-nothing, mom," I stutter.

"Homework only. You've lost your privileges." She slams my laptop shut and snatched it from me.

When she closes the door, I turn off my lights and lay in my bed. All I thought about was Dylan and where I've possibly seen him, just to get my mom out of my head.
****
I woke up to my alarm clock blaring loudly. "Ahhhh!" I screamed into my pillow. I'm way too tired to even go to school today.

That's when I remembered about Dylan. I ran out of bed and went to my closet, taking out a pair of gray joggers and a white shirt.

I put them on quickly and ran downstairs with my bag over my shoulder and took an apple out of the fruit bowl. I pretty much sprinted to school, not wanting to be late.

When I got there, I ran to my locker and grabbed my things. Before I knew it, I smashed into a wall. Wait, what?!

I looked up to see Dylan's chocolate orbs. I literally melted right there. I took a step back to give us more space. I smiled. "Sup," I said nonchalantly.

I hope he can't tell I'm nervous. "Sup," he laughed. My smile grew wider. "Ready for class?" I asked. "Yep," he said and started walking.

As he walked, I studied him. Dark blue jeans, Gray shirt, black nikes, and bed hair. He looks hot but still, I'm curious, how can a nerd be so hot? (No offense to "nerds" out there you look good just the way you are)

I kept walking a few inches behind him until we came to the class. I walked in after him and I sat in the back. He sat beside me and took out his textbook and started doodling.

I stared at it and it was a beautiful masterpiece. He drew a picture of a dog and a guy standing beside the dog, smiling.

I just stared at it, not noticing that class had started moments before. "Miss Gold!" The teacher scolded. "Huh, what, oh sorry I got a little distracted," I apologized.

"Pay attention next time," he said and gave me a glare and started writing on the board. I let out a breath of relief.
****
It's lunch and I looked around for Dylan, only to find him at their table. I felt myself sadden and I literally almost cried. Oh heck no! I will not cry over a guy that I barely even know.

I walked over to a table in the darkness and sat down looking around. I've lost my appetite.

Sighing, I took my tray, dumping it in the trash and going to the library. Curiously, I do my research on 'Dylan Oakley'

I walked in, sitting at one of the computers and tapping on Safari. I looked up all kinds of things, but didn't find anything.

"Strange," I muttered. I typed in his name for school and obviously it showed up, but his picture. He looked exactly like he does now but  it's his hair.

Something very crazy is going on.
~*~
I'm going to give you a little something for the next chapter.

I hid in the back of his car ducked below a seat.

Haha bad Emerson you can't sneak in a models truck lol