Chapter 2

annie;
I climb off the beam and make my way to my room, I never tried to steal the show from hayley, but did I?
"Annie! time for gymnastics" mommy calls from downstairs.
I pick out a pink Leo and blue Nike pros, then I put my hair in a pony tail.
I slide on my flip flops and run out of my room, grabbing my bag from the top of the steps.
"I'm ready" I say, grabbing a granola bar and shoving it into my bag.
"Ok let's go" mommy says as she picks up her keys off the counter.
We walk to the car, the ride is mostly silent, not like usual.
"What's wrong?" Mommy asks.
"Do I really steal the how from hayley?" I ask.
"Annie, I told you not to listen to those comments, they are just trying to make you upset" she says.
I relax a little bit, maybe she's right.
Before I know it we pull into the gym, I hop out of the car, saying a quick "bye" to my mom.
I walk in the door and see katie,
"Katieeee" I yell, running up and hugging her.
From the corner of my eye I see liv glaring at me, what's her problem?
Lately me and liv have been fighting a lot, she doesn't like when I hang out with katie, and I'm not sure why.
"You should come over tonight!" I say to katie, "we're having a Bon fire" I smile.
"Sure!" she says excitedly.
Next I walk over to liv giving her a quick hug, "wanna come over tonight?" She asks.
Right as she does coach Mary calls us over, "sorry,can't" I say running over to where Mary is standing.
"Alright girls, start stretching" she says, and we all start to go in some type of stretch, there was very few of us there so the room isn't very full.
"Ok" she says "when you girls get done stretching this is where you'll go, katie and annie meet me at beam, liv and moo go to floor, Amanda and peanut go to bars, and Arden and vanessa go to vault" she smiles.
Me and Katie smile at each other, so do peanut and Amanda.
Moo smiles at liv, but she just turns away.
We all hop up and head to what were told.
Me and katie make our way to beam, "hello girls" coach Mary says.
"Today we will be working on back handspring back aerials" she smiles.
The big red block mat is around the beam for when we do the back aerial.
Katie hops on first, she just goes for it, her back handspring is good but she lands her aerial on the red mat.
Next it's my turn, and I'm really nervous, but I hop on and go for it, it ends up coming out perfect, katie squeals an hugs me.
I do it like that a few more times and then coach Mary takes the block away.
I'm nervous but I land it perfectly, I do it around five more times.
I'm beaming by now, an so is coach Mary.
I can tell she's proud, and that makes me proud.
--/--
( ok the ending was dumb but I needed something soooo, more? )