Chapter 45

annie;

"Alright girls, time for back handspring layout step outs!" Coach Mary yells happily. Me and Arden both groan and katie smiles, I roll my eyes at her cockiness. Katie volunteers to go first, and her cheeks become red when she falls, not even on her layout, on her back handspring! Me and Arden have to keep in giggles as katie storms off furiously. "Alright annie, it's your turn" I get up on the beam and take a deep breath, I've only made two of these before and they were both sloppy. I do a quick prayer and ask Caleb for strength before I throw it. I land perfectly. "Do it again annie!" Coach Mary cheers and I do, it's so easy. "You could take a few pointers from her katie!" Coach Mary smiles and I give Arden a look. Arden goes next and makes hers perfectly aswell, making katie red with embarrassment, she gets up on the beam to do some more. She does three and doesn't make any. Ill still have to worry about beating Arden, but as of right now Katie's of my raidar. I'm ready for the move up meet tomorrow.

--/--

( do you guys think katie and annie should go back to being friends? If so comment yes if not comment who you want her to be bestfriends with! 15 votes and 15 comments for more! )