Super exciting!

-
I've decided to continue this story! I didn't think I would miss it but I do, I have a lot of great new ideas and I will try to update a lot more than I had been! I hope you guys are happy with this decision! Here is a new chapter!
-
Annie;
( four months later )

I get the feeling Brennan likes me, I don't think I like him, I to young to date anyway mommy says.
Brennan walks in the door "I was mad about the fans saying that we were a thing at first, but I realized how smart, funny, and gorgeous you were and now I like you" he smiles.
I get lots of butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks become red.
"Brennan, I don't like you like that, yet, maybe in the future" I say.
He looks disappointed but there's a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

-
(A week later)

Brennan has started dating liv, we had a big fight about how she knew he likes me and she said I should've taken that chance to be with him.
We're not friends at all right now.
-
Tonight I'm having a team sleepover at my house, im not inviting liv, she's mean to everyone.
After sitting around for a while someone announces that liv figured out. I don't care, she deserves to feel left out, she makes me feel left out all the time.
I notice she's posted a picture of her and Brennan kissing and I giggle.
"She thinks this is making me jealous" we all start to laugh.
I decide to comment.

"Hope your enjoying my leftovers"
I comment And everyone laughs when I tell them.
The only thing is, I think I might have some feeling for Brennan.

--/--

( sucky chapter ik, but I haven't written this story in forever so that's why, 10 votes and 10 comments for a new chapter! )