Chapter 48

Annie's point of view;

I sigh a sink into the couch, Katie has just left to get in the shower, and now it's just me and Brennan. I contemplate going to talk to Brennan, but I decide I'll just sit on my phone for now because I'd rather avoid him. He doesn't know Katie's in the shower, so he won't know I'm avoiding him. I scroll through Instagram before a notification pops up "you have received a message from Luke" I roll my eyes, he's been avoiding me since we kissed. I click on the notification.

Luke; hey ans, sorry we haven't talked in a while, I just wanted to tell you that the kiss was a mistake, I don't like you like that. I never will, your practically my sister.

My gut falls to the floor, I didn't think I would be this upset, but I feel hurt and used. A single tear rolls down my cheek, but I quickly wipe it away when I hear a creak on the steps. It's Brennan. He's wearing pajama pants and he's shirtless, his hair is a mess and his eyes are barely open. It looks like he's just woken up from a nap.

"Oh, annie, I didn't realize you were here, I was looking for Katie." I can't help but stare at him, he looks hot and adorable at the same time. His body is so nice, and his face is still sleepy. I shift my position on the couch, "she's in the shower, she said she'd be a awhile."

"Oh well then In that case-" Brennan begins to walk towards me, and nervousness builds up in my stomach. He sits down next to me and looks me in the eye.

"Look annie, I know I was a jerk. A big one. But why do you think me and liv broke up? It was a mistake, I never liked her. I like you. Your so funny, and we have so much in common, it's like, when I see you I'm just instantly happy, no matter what." Brennan smiles.

My cheeks become red, and I have no idea what to say. But it doesn't matter, because he doesn't give me time to talk before he leans forward and presses his lips against mine. I jump, but soon I relax into the kiss. It's sweet but passionate, and we continue to make out until I hear the shower turn off, we both jump and separate ourselves. "See ya later" Brennan winks as he kisses me one last time before he takes off up the stairs.

-

Hiiiiiii!!! I know it's been forever but I'm gonna start writing again!! So here's a little brannie for the og bratayley fans lol (30 comments and 30 votes for next chapter:)