Chapter 44

Annies pov;

My phone buzzes and I pull it out, thinking its Luke, but I'm suprised to see Brennan's contact pop up on my screen. My finger hovers over the unlock button, scared to see what he's sent.

Brennan; can we talk?

Annie; about what?

Brennan; I really like you

Annie; oh

Brennan; sorry that was katie!!!

Annie; so you don't like me?

Brennan; no! Why would I?

I leave it at that, I know he's lying about the whole katie thing but it hurts about how he said there's nothing to like about me. I admit that butterfly went through my stomach when Brennan said he liked me, but same with Luke! I shake the thoughts out of my head and begin to pack my gym bag, I'm not looking forward to it, Katie's still mad at me and now via is too, only because she's sucking up to katie. I still have Arden, she told me yesterday that katie was texting liv, and that there friends again. I cried for a long time, how could she forgive her for all the things she's done? I know it's possible, I could forgive her, but katie did it in spite of me, to make me mad. I put the last thing in my gym bag, my grips, before running down the steps, grabbing a granola bar and getting into the car. I'm nervous for special practice today, were working on backhandspring layout stepouts. We have our move up mock meet soon and I need that skill to officially move up to level 9, I have every skill but that. When I get in to the gym, as usaul katie is talking about how she has all her skills perfectly and is going to get first place all around at the meet. I roll my eyes at her and sit down next to Arden to stretch. Katie sits down and calls Arden over., giving her a look. "Just go" I mutter, on the verge of tears. Arden decided to stay, witch makes me happy, and katie furious.

--/--

( next chapter is going to be awesome! It will be how practice goes, then how the meet goes! 15 comments and 15 votes for more! )