Chapter 6

Annie;
Me and katie forgot about all that stuff with liv and went outside to play, we hoped onto the trampoline and katie started doing back tucks.
Haley saw her and said "katie can you teach me a back tuck".
Katie looked at me, "not right now haley" I said, she frowned but soon enough she skipped back inside so go do who knows what.
Me an katie continued to jump on the trampoline, practicing our layouts an tucks.
Before long Haley came back out, she wasn't in a bathing suit but she announced she was going down to the dock.
Me and katie got off and followed her, but Haley started to run.
We were close behind her, but what happened next we weren't quick enough to stop.
Her foot hit a small rock at the very edge of the dock where it meets the grass.
She twisted her ankle, but that wasn't the worst, she started to scream as she fell sideways, it was like everything was in slo-motion.
Before we knew it we heard a loud noise, she had fallen on to the edge and hit her head, but then a splash came.
I immediately jumped into the water, it was dirty and murky but I managed to keep my eyes open long enough to spot her.
When I came back up katie was no where to be found, but then her and mommy came running out.
She pulled out her phone and called 911.
She was sobbing into the phone as she told the man what had happened.
Before long the ambulance pulled up, they immediately loaded her into the truck.
A doctor that wasn't helping much came to me, "look at her eyes" he said so the woman beside him.
"It looks like an infection" the woman said while walking towards me "what happened sweetie?" She asked.
"I dove into the water, I was the one who got her out, I had to open m eyes because I couldn't feel where she was" I cryed.
"That was very brave of you, but we need to get you in the ambulance to, you could have a bad eye infection an if not treated soon you could go blind" she said motioning for me to follow her.
I stepped into the ambulance and saw them taking care if Haley.
"Amy, come over here and check her out" a small lady walked over and lead me to a stool, "how many fingers am I holding up?" She asked.
It was very blurry I really couldn't tell "I don't know" I sobbed "it's to blurry"
"It's ok we'll be at the hospital soon" she promised.
My eyes started to get blurrier and blurrier until everything went black.

--/--
( ooooo cliffhanger, what will happen I haley? What will happen to annie? Anyway I kinda like this chapter even though its sad, more? )