Chapter 30

annie;

"Merry christmas!" I say as I walk into our annual gymnastics party, katie and liv ingulf me in a hug as I come in the door.
I'm a bit late and some of the girls are already decorating cookies so I take a seat next to katie and grab a star shaped one and pink icing.
I turn to katie and whisper "let's make ones that say bff" she nods her head and grabs the same kind as me.
When were some they look super cute and coach Mary and miss Jen and mommy all take pictures.
Next we go to the table for the cookie exchange, first me and katie exchange cookies then me and moo, and so on.
Someone brought cupcakes and since everyone has already gotten one I grab two, but not too eat, I run sneakily up to liv and katie and smash it in there faces! Me and katie burst out laughing but liv is mad, I begin to frown when she runs off and livs mom gives me a disapproving look, I run off to the bathroom to cry, katie chases after me and I run into liv, "what's wrong?" She asks. "You and your mom both hate me!" I tell and run of to the bathroom.
Katie follows me in and hugs me.
"Um annie" katie says "what?" I sniffle.
"I think I got some cupcake on your shirt" she laughs, this makes me giggle , and I help katie wash it off her face.
When I come back out everyone's getting ready to leave, and mommy tells me I'm spending the night at Katie's!

--/--

( Eh kinda short but I updates two days in a row yay! I'm going to a party tomorrow so I'm gonna write another chapter today so I can hopefully just publish it tomorrow! Please vote&comment! )