Chapter 5

annie;
We all sat around the the fire pit as the wood crackled and the smoke whirled around.
"Mommy, can I have another marshmallow?" I asked, "yeah me to!" Katie said after me.
Mommy reached into the bag of marshmallows and handed us each one.
We started to roast them and mommy asked us what the question of the day should be.
"Maybe, what's your favorite thing to do in summer?" I suggested and mommy shook her head yes.
"What if we answered off camera?" I said "we don't do that a lot"
Mommy agreed that it was a good idea and Haley went first.
"I like going to the pool" she giggled.
"I like having swim meets" katie smiled.
"I like this" I said looking around, I smiled at katie and she smiled back.
Mommy agreed with me and so did everyone else.
Soon it was time to go inside, "want to watch a movie?" My mom suggested.
Me and katie shook our head yes and so did Haley.
We settled on the move pitch perfect, and Haley laughed all the way through, even at the parts she didn't understand.
Soon it was 11 and mommy told us if we wanted to stay up we had to do it in my room.
So we ran to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and went up to my room.
"So whadda ya wanna do?" I smiled.
"How bout' we just talk?" She suggested.
I nodded my head yes.
"Have you noticed how liv has been acting lately?" I asked her.
"Yeah! What's her problem?" Katie asked.
I jumped to my feet "I sent her a message earlier cause she commented a frowny face on the video I posted of you" I walked around my room searching for my phone.
"Oh yeah thaaaat video" katie tried to keep and straight face but ended up laughing, and I did to.
Finally I found my phone tangled into my blankets, the screen said "one unread message from; liv🐥
I crossed my fingers in my head and called katie over to sit next to me.
I slid the button on my phone and the message read "it's so rude of you to hang out with katie and me! I'm your bff not her!"
I rolled my eyes and typed back, "well guess what liv? Your not my bff anymore! Katie is! You've been so mean to me lately and I'm sick of it, I can hang out with who ever I want, it doesn't always have to be you!"
I sighed and threw my phone down after hitting send.
The message said read under it, and she started to type a couple of times but never replied.
"Your my bestfriend" I turned to katie.
"And your mine to" she smiled.

--/--
( tbh the ending was stupid and I was gonna continue but my phones about to die so, more? )