Chapter 4 (i think?)

Annie;
I woke up the next morning to katie snoring loudly, I giggled and rolled over to grab my phone.
I started to record and couldn't help but laugh,
I posted the video on instagram with the caption 'she woke me up😂' and tagged @itsflippinkatie
I shook her and she groaned, "whaaaaaaaat" she laughed, as she sat up.
"Check your phone" I smiled.
As she walked over to unplug hers I started to check my feed,
I noticed that liv had like it and commented ':(', I wasn't sure why she did that so I sent her a text message.

Annie; why did you comment a :( on my picture??

I waited for I reply but the message just said read under it, a couple seconds later I heard a scream and was tackled by katie.
"Delete it!!" She begged,
We were both laughing our heads off.
She reached for my phone but I grabbed It first, running out the door.
we stopped at the top of the steps and I could smell the bacon cooking.
We walked into the kitchen and when katie saw it she dropped to the floor and started fake crying "poor little pigs!" She laugh-cried.
My mom turned to us and let out a small chuckle.
"Breakfast isn't quite ready yet, why don't you go outside?" She suggested.
So we did, we made our way to the trampoline to see Haley bouncing around.
I had brought the camera out and I was lucky, she didn't notice us so she kept on practicing her aerials, she had been practicing them a lot lately and she was getting close.
I turned the camera on and just right after I did she landed her aerial! For the first time!
"Mommy!!" She yelled and then saw us.
"Did you get it annie? Did you?!" She smiled proudly.
"Yeah!" I smiled, I was proud of her to.
We all ran in side and right as we went to open the door mommy called us in for breakfast.
"Mommy mommy!!!" Haley yelled.
"What is it haley?" My mom laughed.
"I got my aerial! All by myself!" She said happily.
My mom turned to me and raised her eyebrow,
"I got it all on tape!" I smiled,
We watched the replay and mom have Haley a big hug.
Then I remembered I forgot to tell my mom how I had gotten my back handspring back aerial on beam yesterday, it seemed like everyone was in a good mood so I decided I tell her.
"Guess what! I got my backhandspring back aerial on beam yesterday!" I smiled.
Mommy turned to me an said "yay!" And gave me a big hug.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Haley frown, not because she wasn't happy for me but because this was her moment, and I stole it from her.

--/--
( okie so who liked this chapter? I actaully didn't mind the ending this time, so the whole story is going to just be base around annies life basically so it won't all be about the annie getting all the attention thing, it will be happy and sad and scary and everything, anyways more? )