Chapter 17

Annie;
after the trip mommy decided that next year we would visit bella.
I was so happy and we texted the second after we said goodbye.
-
The next view days were boring,
School, gym, vlogging, repeat.
I had nothing to do so I ran and got my make up, I missed paige, I wish she could come back.
I applied all the makeup to my face how she always showed me.
Than I ran to my closet, I out on my skinny lightwashed ripped jeans, a cut top, and my black low top boots.
I felt grown up, I put my army green coat over everything and ran down stairs. "How do I look" I said giving mommy a twirl, she aimed the camera towards me and I spun around twice.
Her mouth was in a little o, I knew I looked good, not to be arrogant, but I could just feel it.
But there was just one thing, I didn't feel like myself one bit, that's when I realized I had no interest in the field of growing up.
"I don't want to wear this" I said to mommy, motioning to my makeup and clothes.
"Why?" She asked, she was clearly suprised.
I simply let her know I didn't want to grow up just yet, she smiled as I ran back up to my room.
I threw on a pair of dark wag justice skinny jeans, and my blue gymnast shirt. Then I washed all the makeup off my face and reapplied a but of lipgloss. I smiled to myself in the mirror, I felt comfortable in my own skin, as me.

--/--

( so this chapter kind of had a message, basically just be yourself!
Anyway I'm having a contest! I need an idea for the next chapter! Private message me your ideas! The winner will get, a follow from me, and credit for there idea! Good luck! )