Chapter 35

Annie;

"No gymnastics for the rest of her life" I heard and then mommy started crying, I couldn't speak, couldn't open my eyes, was it that serious? I thought I just passed out?

With all I had in me I pulled my eyes open and tears feel instantly, "wh-what does she mean I can't do gymnastics anymore?" I cried.
"No no honey" mommy said, I looked around to see peanuts mom and realized what was going on, it was peanut who would never do gymnastics again, not me.
Relief flooded over me, but then sadness, "is she ok?" I asked peanuts mom.

"Yes, but under the circumstances no"
She said "I'm going to go check on her"

Mommy suggested we go see her that all the girls where in there. I agreed and she set me in the wheel chair and rolled me in.
I saw everyone visiting peanut, "did you guys visit me when I was asleep?" I asked.
"No" liv said "peanut broke her leg and neck, you just passed out, why would we visit you?"
I didn't mean for it to happen but a tear rolled down my cheek, people looked at me, and I wheeled myself out of the room.
When I got back to my bed katie was there with some flowers, "are those for peanut?" I asked "cause this is the wrong room"

"No they're for you, I wanted to stop by here first" she smiled handing the flowers to me.
She saw my tears and asked what was wrong, I explained what had happened.

"Well I love peanut but it can wait, ill stay here" she said
We talked for a while and she informed me that coach mary had chosen Arden as peanuts replacement, and when she announced it liv ran away crying and said it wasn't fair.
I felt bad for liv but I was also mad at her for what she'd said.
Katie said she was going to check up on peanut and invited me to come, I said no, when she left I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

--/--

( ok this is a bit longer, remember to vote&comment!! Also did I trick you guys in the beggining?? )