Chapter 37

Annie;
I sit at the kitchen counter and play on my phone, it buzzes and I look up to see an instagram notifacation.
I click on it to see Katie has posted a picture with the caption
"Having lots of fun at the annual coral girls sleepover"

Panick goes through me, why did they invite me? I go to Katie's contact in my phone.

Annie; why didn't you guys invite me to the sleepover?

Katie; what do you mean??? Liv and Amanda said you were sick!

Great! Amanda and liv lied, ever since Amanda came back things have been worse than ever, she picks on me constantly.
I run up stairs and pack up my bag, I call Katie's mom to pick me up and she gladly does.
When I walk into the gym some girls mumble about me being sick, some hug me, some just say hi, but Amanda looks furious. "I was never sick, liv and Amanda lied" I simply stated.
"Look annie I'm sorry" Amanda says.
"No your not sorry for hurting me, your sorry you got caught!" I say walking away with Arden and katie.
We go to the trampoline and start to flip around "where's liv?" I ask.

"She's coming soon, everyone thought you were her when you came in because we weren't expecting you" Arden says, "speak of the devil" katie whispers and I turn around.
She notices me and runs to hug katie, katie walks off with her and I try to stay calm and remember I don't own katie. I continue to jump around with Arden, liv says hi to everyone but me, she pretends I'm invisible.
We start to play games, katie and Amanda are team captains and liv is the last one along with someone else and katie doesn't pick her.
Liv runs off crying to the bathroom and I almost feel bad for her. I run off after her, when I open the door she's standing there, "you better watch your back" she says and shoves me.

--/--

( BLEH I'm tired )