Chapter 7

Annie;
When I woke up I was in a hospital bed, I tried to look around but the whole world seemed blurry.
"Help" I whined, noticing that I barely had a voice.
Some how mommy heard me and came rushing in.
"She's awake!" Mommy yelled. The doctor ran in, "her eyes look good" he said. "Can you see?" He asked me.
"A little" I replied "but it's blurry"
"Right that's normal, after surgery it's common" he reassured me.
"Like when hay had eye surgery?" I asked. "Yes" my mom replied.
But then panick sunk into my stomach. "Haley!" It came out as more of a whisper than a yell.
I jumped out of my hospital bed, ripping the IV out of my arm, daddy tried to grab my arm as I ran past him, but I got away. I ran down the hallway, everything was blurry, there was blood pouring from my arm and I had no idea where I was going.
Suddenly I tripped over something, but daddy reached his hands out and grabbed me. I was sent back to the hospital room, where they patched up my arm, they put some king of cleaner in witch made me whine from the burning. Next they put a new IV in my arm. I found myself feeling very tired and I wasn't sure why, but before I knew it I was asleep.

--/--

( ok so this was like a filler chapter so comment of you want another one quickly, also can you Gus add this story to your library? Thanks!! )