Chapter 10

Annie;
I woke up to someone shaking me, I took my head out from under the blanket it was still dark outside.
"Katie's going to be here in half an hour" mommy said lightly.
I uncovered myself fully and hopped out of bed.
I made my way to my suitcases to double check and make sure I had everything. I ran to my drawers to get dressed, I put on a pair of plain jean shorts and a grey top with black trimming, next I brushed my teeth and hair and all of that.
I wanted to call Caleb to help me with my bags but it was to early to wake him, so I managed to carry everything down myself.
When I got to the bottom of the steps there's was a grocery bag on the table, in it was a bunch of snacks and drinks so I didn't have to buy any on the way there.
Mommy came running down the stairs her heels were clicking loudly, ever since she become a realtor she has the get up very early, but she's home by ten.
she had to leave now she hugged and kissed me goodbye "I love you" I said.
She said it back and then she walked, with her heels clicking, to the door, I hear her car door shut and she pulled out of the drive way.
It suddenly felt lonely, I was going to e gone for five days, and I didn't even get to say good bye to Haley and Caleb.
I had five minutes till katie would be here so I ran up to Caleb's room, he woke up for a sec and I hugged him goodbye, I did the same with Haley.
Then the doorbell rang, I ran downstairs and opened the door to see katie, she helped with with my bags and we got in the car,
Ocean city here we come!

--/--
( woooo new chapter, more? )