Chapter 43

I lay on my bed thinking of things to do, I have no one to talk to, I asked Arden to hang out but she's with mia. I scroll through my contacts realizing I don't have syds number I click on Luke's.

Annie; hey

Luke; hey, what's up?

Annie; nothing lol just had no one to talk to, do you have syds number?

Luke; yeah it's ********** is that all you wanted?

Annie; well kinda, unless you want to talk?

Luke; sure, it's seen like we haven't since Caleb passed, want to meet for icecream in a bit?

Annie; um, yah sure! Ill see you in fifteen?

Luke; see ya

I begin to get confused as I feel butterfly In my stomach, the kind I felt with Brennan, as I get ready the only thing I can think about is wether this is a date or not. I tell myself it's not because it makes me feel bad I turned Brennan down. I put on a romper and minimal makeup before I walk to the icecream shop. When I get there I'm surprised to see that syd is sitting next to luke, I become disappointed, maybe I did want this to be a date? I walk in anyway and we order our icecream, we talk for a while, it's fun to catch up. Syd and Luke announce they have to go and syd walks the other way, like stays. When's she's out of sight he turns to me. "Look annie I'm sorry, she started walking with me, I told her not to come but she wouldn't listen" he looks worried. "It's ok, I just, I gauss I just thought, I don't know" I stutter. "That it would be a date, it was going to be I swear" he says. And then he kisses me, I stand there shocked and butterfly's are going crazy through my stomach. "I'll make it up to you, I swear" he says, but little does he know he already has.

--/--

( HAYYYY a little Luke and annie for you guys;) 15 votes and 15 comment for more! )