Chapter 7

AN: This is like a make up chapter cause I took 6533532 years to update last chapter :*

"What the hell is wrong with you Mila?!" Normani exclaimed, "Why did you jump into a fish pond?!"

Camila rolled her eyes, "Shut up! Do you really think I want to do it? I took 4 hours bath to remove the smell off my body! But..." she smirked.

"But what?"

"It's worth it." Camila smiled as she played with her fingers. She replayed the scene on her mind where Lauren had kissed her. Well, not literally because she was just doing the cpr, but still, her lips was on Camila's lips.

"Worth it? Don't tell me you like the taste of the water in your mouth..Eww" Normani said as her face changed into a disgusted expression.

"Eww! No!" Camila exclaimed. She gaged when she remember the taste of the water in her mouth. "You know I was drowning in the pond yesterday right?" she asked.

"Well duhhh, that was the reason I was here in the first place. Visiting my poor boss. I am such a kindhearted and caring personal assistant, one in a million kind of PA."Normani said, pretending to brush off dust on her shoulder.

"She did the CPR." Camila blurted out, blushing.

"What? CPR? Like mouth to mouth..."

"No Mani, feet to mouth." Camila replied sarcastically.

Normani rolled her eyes at boss' sarcasm but then frowned. "But I thought you know how to swim? Does the water stink too much that you fainted and drowned?"

"Actually I'm not drowning. I was acting, so I got her attention. But the CPR thing was really not expected. " Camila confessed as Normani's jaw dropped at the confession.

"Oh my god! You, sneaky little bitch!" Normani exclaimed. "But tell me how it feel when her lips on yours? What happened after?"

Camila blushed furiously, "I don't know, I mean it's great, kissing her feels great, even though that's not literally kissing. Her lips is so soft. I'd kill to have it on mine one more time." She said biting her bottom lip. "And after that, oh my god, after that. She showed me the side of her that I have never seen."

Normani nodded as she chewed the pringles chips that she has always bring in her handbag, "Continue." She said with a mouth full of chips.

"After I woke up from my 'acting' and coughed a little bit, she pulled me into her embrace and started saying how sorry she was and how she was so scared. She rubbed my back soothingly and we stay in that position for 15 minutes until Demi came to check on her like she always does, and found us. Took me home instantly" Camila pouted but then smile, "But I swear I can still smell her downtown polo perfume on me even though she did jumped into the pool." She said as she hugged herself.

"Aww" Normani cooed. "Did she kiss you after that?"

"No." Camila replied sadly, "But she did call me Camz." Her face suddenly lit up, "She's freaking give me a nickname! I mean, that's a progress right?"

"Maybe." Normani shrugged as an amused smile appeared on her face.

"Camila." Amy called from her door, holding a home phone.

"Yes Amy?!"

"Someone's on the phone." She said. Normani got up from the bed and took the phone. "Who is it?" Normani asked.

Amy smirked and winked at Camila, "It's Lauren." She said before walked away.

Camila's eyes went wide as she blushed while Normani smirked before she handed the phone to Camila and made a kissy face.