Chapter 14

"I said I don't want to!" Camila yelled when Selena entering her room with a tray of food in her hand.

"Mila, you will get sick if you don't eat." Sofi said with annoyance, tired with her sister's childish behavior.

"Let it be!" Camila huffed making Sofi rolled her eyes.

"Sofi, just go to bed, it's late anyway, and you have school tomorrow. Let me handle your baby sister." Selena said in sarcasm. Sofi nodded her head and exiting the room.

"Sel, if I said no, it means no! Let me sick. Nobody will care anyway." Camila said, hugging her pillow. She looked a little pale and tired. "Gramps force me to marry someone I don't love. Sisters doesn't wanna help me. If mom and dad are still here, they wouldn't do this to me!"

Selena stood there, quiet. She's a little bit sensitive about her late parents topic. "Mila...don't say that. It's not that I don't want to help. It is just, I can't let gramps upset. It'll affect his health."

"Fine!" Camila huffed before flopping onto her bed, facing away from her sister.

"Okay, I'll talk to gramps about this okay? But you have to eat first." Selena said, trying to persuade her stubborn-childish sister.

"No! I won't eat anything until gramps cancel my engagement. If he wants me to get married this instant, then fine. But not with Austin. I want to marry Lauren!" Replied Camila. She's persistent with her decision that she won't eat anything until the engagement is canceled.

"Lauren this! Lauren that! Do you even know where she is right now?!" Selena said, fed up.

"Say what you got to say, I don't care! I want Lauren!"

"Mila...please eat something. I'm worried about you." Selena plead. Camila shook her head, no. Yes her tummy aches and her head feels dizzy because she didn't eat for nearly two days, but she won't give up that easily.

"If you really care about me, tell gramps to cancel the engagement. Now, can you please get out from my room, I wanna sleep." Camila said, already pulling her blanket on her body.

"Mila...eat please..." Selena tried again.

"Goodnight...don't forget to close the door."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Mani!" Ally screamed in her ear in attempt to scare the dark skinned girl that staring at her friend, Dinah, for god knows how long.

"What the heck Ally!" Normani exclaimed as she jumped off of her seat. Their little commotion makes Dinah turned to them and chuckle lightly before going back to her work, reading the reports. Normani felt the heat rush on her cheek as she glared at Ally.

"Sorry sorry..." Ally apologized and sat next to Normani. "Dinah, I see," She said, wiggling her eyebrow.

"Shut up." Normani playfully nudge Ally's side, "What are you doing here anyway?" She asked Ally as her eyes focused on Dinah again.

"Let me remind you, this is my sister's diner." Ally said in a duh tone. "What are YOU doing here anyway? Don't you have work at the office?"

"Why bother going to work when your boss are not going?" Normani sighed, "Mila still doesn't wanna eat."

"What? Are you serious? This is Karla Camila Cabello we're talking about!" Ally asked as her eyes widened in disbelief.

"I know right...that chick can't be away from food for like 5 minutes...this is a miracle." Normani said. "But on a serious note though, I'm worried about her. She never acted like this before she met Lauren."