Chapter 18

Lauren parked her car at the parking lot inside of the Cabello residence. Camila had called her before, asking the green eyed girl to have a lunch together as the younger girl wanna cook for them and Lauren hesitantly said yes.

"Hi Amy!" Lauren waved as she saw Amy talking to one of the Cabello's house guard when she got out of the car.

"Hey Lauren, Camila's inside, busy cooking for future wife." Amy said with a wink after, making Lauren's cheek turn to red in color.

"Um, why it's so quiet? Where's Sofi and Ella?" Lauren said, quickly dismissed the previous conversation.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Mr.Cabello, Selena, Demi and Daniella are visiting their branches at Canada and Sofi has a school trip," Amy explained, "But, don't think that the coast is clear, okay. I'll be watching you two." Amy added before pointing her index and middle finger back and forth at her eyes and back Lauren's.

"Amy, don't you trust me?" Lauren said as she placed her left arm on Amy's shoulder.

"I do Lauren, it's your fiancé in there that I don't." Amy said pointing at the mansion.

Lauren laughed loudly, "Don't worry about that, Amy. I'll resist every seduction."

This time, it's Amy's turn to laugh loudly, "I'd like to see you try, Jauregui." She said with her thick Australian accent, making both of them laugh. "Now go, Camila's waiting inside." She added before shoving Lauren away.

"The nerve!" Lauren said as she almost fall face first on the ground. She heard Amy laughed again before making her way towards the mansion.

Lauren entered the mansion and made her way straight to the kitchen and found her fiancé stood behind the counter, humming to a certain song.

She smiled at that sight. Camila was wearing a white skinny jeans with a black t-shirt and she had an apron on. It belonged to Amy, so it was huge on her. She looked adorable with the strings wrapped around her slim frame multiple times so the ends didn't drag on the floor.

Suddenly a thought come creeps on her mind to tease the younger girl.

Lauren quietly tiptoed, approaching Camila and wrapped her right arm around her fiancés neck. She pushed her left index and middle finger on Camila's waist, acting like she was pointing a gun. "Quiet or I will shoot you!" She whispered, making the younger girl froze.

"W-Who are you?!" Camila asked in panic. She silently prayed that Lauren was here to save her from whoever behind her.

"I'm a thief!" Lauren said as she prevent herself from laughing out loud at how scared she made her fiance. 'I wanna steal your heart, Camila.'

"J-Just take everything you want and l-leave, please. D-don't hurt me." Camila said as she slowly reached for the knife in front of her.

"I want you-Arghhhhhh!!" Lauren screamed as she let go of Camila. Her right arm burns. There's blood trickling out of her slashed arm.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry Lauren! I thought you were really a thief!" Camila said, covering her mouth with her both hands. Her eyes were wide open. She really thought it was a real thief. She threw the knife in the sink and approached her fiancé.

"Why did you do that?!" Camila slapped Lauren's right shoulder that sent vibrations through her hand and that made the older girl winced and grimaced. 'Serve you right, Lauren.' Lauren thought to herself.

"I just wanna surprise you. I didn't know you have knife with you." Lauren said, shrugging her shoulder as she inspects the cut. It wasn't that big, but it sure hurts like a bitch.