Chapter 22

Lauren's eyes opened as she woke up from that horrible dream. Her face was drenched in sweat and her heart beat like she was running a hundred miles. She dreamt of Camila, who was shot in her chest by Bella. And that dream alone makes her terrified of losing Camila.

Lauren looked around the sun filled room before settling on her beautiful sleeping and naked wife. She can see a couple of hickeys starting to turn purpleish on her wife's neck. She knows that she won't hear the end of it from her wife for leaving marks but, who is she to blame? You can't help it when you have Camila Cabello as your wife. Lauren smirked as she replayed the last night occasion and that smirk turned to frown as soon as she remembered that she need to get dressed before Camila woke up.

She really wanted to tell Camila about her tattoo, but at the same time, she didn't want Camila to know and be disgusted by her past.

Lauren got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She was met again with the sight of her right bicep. Lauren sighed and went to shower.

When she was done showering, she wore a white fluffy robe that the hotel provides and walked out the bathroom and was met with the sight of Camila, who was sitting on the bed with the sheet tucked under her arm to cover her body. She had her phone in her hand and was typing something into it while smiling.

Lauren cleared her throat to make her appearance known by her wife. Camila looked up and pouted at her wife, "You weren't there when I woke up,"

Lauren smiled and made her way to the bed and sat at Camila's side. She then leaned in to kiss her wife, but was stopped with hands on her chest, "I won't kiss you without brushing my teeth first."

"Camz, I don't care," Lauren rolled her eyes as she leaned again and again, she was stopped with hands on her chest, but unlike the first one, this one was strong enough to push her on the bed.

"No means no," Camila said as she gripped her hands above her head. And that means...Lauren smirked as her eyes trailed down to her chest and that's when Camila realized that she was naked and giving her wife a free show.

Camila let go of her wife's hands and quickly reached for her wife's shirt from last night that was on the floor and put it on. She glared playfully at her wife, who was still smirking and eyeing her legs, "Pervert!"

Lauren laughed loudly, "I didn't hear any complaints last night," Lauren said as she got up and walked straight into the walk-in closet.

Camila sighed and smiled happily as she walked into the bathroom. But upon looking at her own sight in the mirror, she can't help it, but gasps loudly at the amount of hickey that Lauren left, "LAUREN!!!" She screamed and all she heard back was another loud laugh.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Is she your only child?" Quincy asked Selena as he watched Daniella eat her French toast. Selena, Demi and Lauren paused for a moment at the question. Lauren glared at him as Selena looked down before looking at Quincy and shook her head no.

"No. She had a twin. A boy. But he's in a better place now," Selena replied quietly before smiling at him. Quincy looked at Lauren, who was already glaring at him. He knew Lauren didn't like it when he asked that question, that's why he asked.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know." Quincy said as he fake a sympathy expression. He even patted Daniella's head. Lauren felt like bashing that guy's face at that moment.

"If you didn't slipped in the bathroom that night and fall on his side, Daniel would probably still be here with us..." Camila said. Lauren looked at her wife who has a mad and sad expression on her face.