Chapter 19

AN : Holla guys!! Here's something I wanna clarify; This story is a G!P Lauren, but don't worry it won't always be mentioned(Only the early chapter and the ones theyre having sex after wedd (I dunno if im gonna write that;)). I just need Lauren to have a dick so that she can have her own child with Camila...I don't really like the donor-donor kind of pregnant. I know there are some of you guys that are not comfortable with Lauren having a dick, so... Im sorry, but you can pretend that this is not a G!P story...

.

sue me for wanting Lauren to have dick!! and not proofreading!

The 3310 phone vibrate in Lauren's pocket for the millionth times that day, nearly breaking her leg. And for the millionth times, Lauren ignore it, as she pushed the cart full of groceries. She doesn't need to look at the caller id as the one and only person who has her number is her fiance. 'It is 3 pm. Doesn't she have work to do?!' Lauren thought.

"Why aren't you answering that?" Aunt Leslie asked as she picked the onions.

"I'm on a date with you, it's rude to pick up a phone call from another girl," Lauren said playfully, earning a slap on her shoulder from the older women.

Lauren shrugged as she took out the phone from her pocket, rolling her eyes at the number of missed calls and turned the phone off before shoving it back in her pocket.

"Is it Camila?"

"Who else?" Lauren said, rolling her eyes as she leaned her elbow on the cart.

"Lauren, you know your fiancee. You better pick up your phone before she does anything crazy." Aunt Leslie said chuckling.

"I know," Lauren sighed as she recalled the things Camila had done, "Knowing her, it's probably nothing."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Where are you going?" Normani asked as Camila quickly gathered her things and put it in her bag as soon as the meeting ended. It's not like she's not used to Camila leaving office before 5, but this time her boss aka best friend's acted like she cannot wait to be home.

"I'm late.." Camila said, out of breath.

Normani rolled her eyes. "Late to where? Home? For what? It's not like your fiance's there."

"That's the thing, I'm going to see her at the pond." Camila said as she grabbed her bag and walked to the door, not before waving bye at her best friend, "Bye Mani!!"

Camila drove to Demi's fish pond project site where Lauren is working. Since this morning she's craving to see her annoying fiancé. 'How dare she ignored my call! Just last night she told me she loved me, now back to ignoring me? Bipolar on and off bitch!!' Camila thought.

Camila parked her car in front of Lauren's cottage as Lauren, who was checking the pond temperature frowned to herself. 'Does she not understand? Do I have to put a big ass banner in front, saying ' Camila is not allowed in here?' Lauren thought.

Lauren watched her fiancé getting out of her car. Her face was so serious. There's no hint of a smile that Lauren loves so much on her face and Camila doesn't seem excited as always when she saw Lauren. 'Now what did I do?' Lauren gulped.

"Give me your phone..." Camila said as she was one step away from Lauren. Lauren looked at her for a second before turning around and continue doing her work.

"Lauren...Are you listening? I said give me the phone. Stop doing whatever you're doing and don't ignore your fiancee!" Camila yelled stomping her feet.