See You In July!

"So you're really gonna do this?" Brian asks, his voice raised. "Yes, Brian I am! Why can't I just get support from you without an argument?" I say back. "I DO support you!" He yells. "But because it's Michael, I have argue with you first. This isn't fair Brian." "I told you, I don't trust him.  You can't force me to believe something won't happen, when its already happened once." I place my hand on my hips. "How long are you going to keep this against me?" Brian rolls his eyes, "I don't want him to take you from me again... I feel like he could do it whenever he wants to. He's done it before. I'm just supposed to be content with a 'hey man, I won't steal her again' and a handshake? I don't think so Jayla." I can't believe this, I've never been so angry. "Let me tell you something, nobody stole me... I made a choice to be with him and I made a choice to be with you. I also made a dumb decision, but I thought we were past that. It's clear we still need to work on things." "I promise, I will work on my trust with you... Just give me time." Brian promises. I cross my arms as I walk out of our room door closing it behind me. This promise is getting old, and I can't keep letting him anger me. I have other things to deal with. Michael is my friend and he's gotta deal with it.

Michael called me over for a meeting with AEG Live promoter, Paul Gongaware, at his home. I walk inside to see Michael and Paul sitting in the kitchen drinking lemonade. My smile broadens. Seeing Michael was like a breath of fresh air right now, after that argument with Brian. "Paul... Michael." I smile, sitting next to Michael.  "Well now that we're all in attendance. I just wanted to go over the concert dates with you guys. Here's a rough draft of the tour calendar" Paul smiles. We look over the calendar and Michael begins to frown. "Wait... This looks like way more than 20 shows..." He says. "Mr. Jackson, Randy Phillips extended your tour an extra 30 shows, because you expressed an interest in paying off your debts?" "How can he do that? We didn't sign for that... We signed for 20." I ask. "Actually the contract you signed was for 50." Paul says, placing his palms on the table. "I can't do 50 shows. Are you trying to kill me?" Michael says, anger rising in his voice. "Mr. Jackson I guarantee you will be well looked after and taken care of... Besides you already signed a contract." Paul says sternly. "You tricked him into signing it.." I argue. "You both looked over the contract just like we did. You must've missed the fine print." He answers smugly. "Let's just finish this meeting." Michael says waving his hand. I had never seen Michael so angry, he was actually turning red. I had more things I could've said to Paul but we continued the meeting and went on with the tour.

March 2009

"We are live in London awaiting an announcement from Michael Jackson. It is said that he will be announcing a series of shows in London. We stand by as he arrives to the stage..."

Michael and I sat on the cart taking us to the stage entrance. After a long talk, he was a lot more excited and confident, causing me to feel the same way. He and I grew closer and closer to the stage hearing the crowd roar more and more. This was the first time he's been back in the light for the past 4 years and this was actually a good light he was in. We walked on stage as I smile giving a wave and blowing kisses towards the crowd. Stepping to the side, I allow Michael to the podium. He smiles and watches as people go crazy for him. I can't help but giggle to myself as I watch him grow shy. I told him people still loved him, and this just proved my point. "I'll be performing the songs my fans wanna hear. As always, I'll have my longtime partner in crime, Jayla, performing with me." He smiles, gesturing to me. "These will be my final shows in London. When I say 'This is It' I really mean it, this is really it." He says with a slight chuckle. The crowd continues to roar chanting "This is It, This is It..." Michael excites them even more joining them in the chant with a fist pump. "I love you... I really do, you have to know that... This is It and see you in July!" He ends his announcement with a fist to the sky and he grabs my hand as he helps me down the stairs. "I told you they loved you Mike." I mutter in his ear. He places a hand on my back. "I feel so much better about this Jay. We can do this." He smiles.

We arrived back in LA 10 hours later. "Welcome home." Brian says dryly. He and I were not on good terms with each other at all. We barely spoke to each other anymore. "How was the announcement?" He asks. "Fine, he didn't ask for my hand in marriage if you're concerned." I respond, walking past him. "I wasn't even gonna go there Jayla." He responds. "Good." I say shortly. I walk in Angel's room to see her fast asleep. Closing her door I walk into my room, tossing my bag on the bed. "How long are you gonna hate me Jay?" Brian asks closing our door. I unpack my bag throwing my clothes to the side. "I don't hate you, don't be ridiculous." I shake my head. He sits next to my bag and grabs my hand. "Then why won't you talk to me? You're shutting me out." He says. "You shut me out first." I respond tugging my hand away. "I promi-" "don't. Don't do it. I don't wanna hear it. You've been giving me that same promise for years. I'm over it." I say, raising a hand. Brian sits and sulks. "You don't believe me..." He says quietly. "You haven't proved anything for me to believe Brian." Brian grabs my hands sitting me down while kneeling in front of me. "Jayla what do you want me to do? Honestly!" I study his face as he searches mine for a reaction. "Believe what I say, and just support me. That's really all I want." He nods and traces his lips on my knuckles. "I'm insecure when it comes to you, I'm sorry. Ok?" His finger rubs my wedding ring. I nod and kiss him tenderly. We hadn't had sex in months and I missed his touch terribly.

-- Just wanted to say thanks for all the votes and comments and views I didn't think this story would get this much attention. Thanks again!
           -DangerousDreams58 😘☺️