Romanticism of Suicide

Hello,everyone.

I have a rather grim topic to discuss today...

I was sifting through some of my old pictures and came across some that were text preaching against romanticism of suicide.I just see this as a good time to rant, due to how riled I have become over the topic.

Let me begin:
I think that some people slip down into that hole and become very sad and helpless.I myself am a victim of that quite often.Maybe that's when people find suicide the most alluring.I don't know-everyone's different.
It's one thing to feel sorry for yourself in those times,yes...But it is another to try to bring others down there with you by telling them that their lives are pointless.

Let me tell you all something,NOBODY is useless.
NOBODY should wish to die.
NOBODY should lie in their bed and not want to wake up.
NOT A SINGLE PERSON DESERVES THAT.

I personally believe that all human emotions are different for each person.I think that everyone's version of happiness or sadness or any feeling are all just ever so slightly different.Due to that belief,I think that when someone dies,that set of unique emotions and feelings dies forever with them.That would mean that by killing yourself,you're depriving the world of everything amazing and great that you COULD HAVE done with everything that was special about you.

That isn't fucking right at all.

Every time someone helped you,made you feel warm,made you angry,made you weak to your knees,every time something knocked you down and made you really feel worthless but you fucking got back up and trudged on anyways-gone by your hand.

It drives me crazy,guys.

You're ALL amazing.Don't you dare take yourself away from this world.

No matter how things seem right now,you are and WILL be needed.I swear to you.

Message me if you need a shoulder,lovelies.I'm always right here for you.

Catch ya later.