FANTASTICAL NEWS ^_^

SCREW MY HATERS!!LIFE IS PERFECT :)

Previously on the Life of Katie...:)

People were trying to start drama just a few weeks into the school year...

I actually started doing my homework and trying in school...Now my lowest grade is a 93% (I'm working on getting it up!!)

I got a HUGE crush on one of the Freshmen and he likes me back.(We're still getting over our shyness (at least,I am...) We haven't actually started talking just yet.We're easing into it a bit:))

I started working all weekends (I LOVE MY JOB:))

And my closest friends have really shown who they are!!(Most of my Freshie friends,a few sophomores,and only a FEW juniors.(I'm working on ditching the ones that make me feel like crap.))

My ego grew a LOT(I LOVE IT!!)

AND!!!I stopped caring what others think of me COMPLETELY!My job made me stop caring!I can speak in public,I can tell others how I feel(To an extent),and I don't hate myself as much as I used to!!

LIFE IS PERFECT!

I FEEL SO GRYFFINDOR THIS YEAR:)

NOTHING can ruin this!!!Not even the lame juniors who want to start crap!!

When they do that,the little voice in my head that represents confidence (Cleo lol) tells me they're jealous.

They are.

My life's too good right now.If they want to be jelly of this they can.I can't be spending my good time in this crazy,beautiful life trying to please them all.

Bye,my sweet,lovely little duckies!!I love you;)

Catch ya later!!