Words Can't Describe My Love For You

Words Can't Describe My Love for you

Y/n POV:

Standing in the school hallway all by myself, putting things in my locker, when this cocky jock idiot, Daniel, decides it's fun to pick on this blond kid with his little jock gang. At first I couldn't see who the poor kid was, but after a while I could see it was the Irish kid, Niall. He's probarely the only person I don't hate, like everyody else. I may even have a little crush on him. Nobody knows, though. Nobody really talks to me. They all think I'm some stereotype punk girl when in reality I'm actually quite nice and not a stereotype. But since everyone hates me, the feeling has grown mutual. Grunting to myself as I slam my lock shut, I'm probarely regret what I'm doing next. Probarely shocking half the school, including myself. I walk over to Daniel and his wild dogs. "Don't you have something else to do than to pick on someone?" I say.

"Like buying a brain or something." Daniel turns to me and smiles. "What's it to you? You suddenly got a heart?" he snaps back. I actually have a heart, but everyone keeps stepping on it, you butthole. I thought to myself.

But my actual reply was:"Fuck off. And take your dogs with you."

"Hé! Who are you calling a dog?" Daniel says. "You heard me," I say, "Now leave the kid and go fetch a ball or whatever it is you do." Only a couple inches were between us.

Between me and a Daniel who was close to raging the hell out. He steps away as he grunts to his friends, letting them know the 'fun' was over. As they walk away, I kneel down to Niall's side, who has been laying still, afraid of what else could've come. "Hé, you okay, kid?" I ask him. He gets up and shyly smiles at me. "Yeah, I'm alright, Y/n," he says. I get up too, a little in shock. "How do you know my name?" I ask. He shrugs a bit, saying: "I sit two rows behind you in English. Ever since the beginning of the year I've had trouble focusing on the class, because... Well. because..." "Because of what, kid?" I ask. Watching he stutter a little just makes him extra cute. His body is trying to find an answer. 'cause his mind in unable to find one. "B-because of you. You a-always look really nice a-and you haven't treated me like crap," he finally confesses. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Me? I was the reason he couldn't stay focussed? He thinks I look nice? For a moment I was a bit confused. But I couldn't let him step on my heart too, eventhough I knew he wouldn't even hurt a fly. "As flattering as that sounds, kid, I must dissapoint you. I'm not nice, at all. Ask anyone, they'll tell you the same." In some way I know was hurting him, but I had to protect myself. "So you can just go on with your life and leave me, the mean little bitch, alone in the dark where everyone puts me." I turn around and walk away quickly, so he can't say anything to what I just said. And for some reason, a tear started to build up in my eye.

Niall's POV:

I'm not gonna lie; that broke my heart a bit. To know she doesn't realise just how amazing she is breaks it even more. If only she would give me a chance to show her. It was true what I told her. Being a nerd makes me an easy target for guys like Daniel. Y/N was the only one who has ever treated me with respect. Even when she just broke my heart a little. Seeing her walk away makes me fall in love with her even more. The way her hair slightly bounces when she walks, the way her thighs touch, the way her curves look when she moves. She's a natural beauty in every way possible. "If only you knew how amazing and beautiful you are," I whispered to myself. I made my way to English class, knowing she would be just two rows in front of me.

*in English class*

Y/N POV:

As much I try, I just cant keep my head with the lesson Mrs. Forn is teaching. I mind keeps wondering back to the Irish boy, just two rows behind me. I want to tell him how much of a distraction he is to me, as I am to him. But instead I'm writing down the assignment the class was just given; write a story about a self chosen topic with a partner. Mrs. Forn is calling all the pairs. "And Niall and Y/N. And..." Sitting in shock, I can't believe I was just assigned to be work on this assignment with Niall. I don't know if I should be excited or not. As class ends, and so does the rest of this day, Niall stands next to my desk. "Can I help you with something, kid?" I ask. "Yeah you can," he says. I look at him while I stand up to get out of class. "You can tell me if we're working at youre place on mine today." "I'm sorry, but I can't today," I say, "how about tomorrow after school? At your place, 'cause my brother is back from college. Trust me, you don't wanna meet him, he's an asshole." Niall nods and says: "Okay, can't wait." As he runs off to wherever I guess I just saw a smile on his face. A small, sweet smile to turn my knees to pudding. With blue eyes to make the ocean look dull. Oh dear, I really love this kid.