What Happens in a Tent

If this doesn't get 10 votes then I'll stop posting.

Hi guys! This is a threesome sort of thing, no boy/boy. It's sort of long but I PROMISE you'll like it.

Dedicated to xxCuddlesxx

The smell of burnt fire filled the air as the cool summer night rose goosebumps on my skin. I hugged my arms around my body, rubbing them to try and keep warm as the crackling fire wasn't enough.

"Here." Niall scooted closer to me, offering half of his blanket. I accepted, snuggling against him as he wrapped it around the both of us. The heat of his body radiated to mine, and I began to blush as he placed his arm around my waist.

I watched the other boys sitting around the campfire, all deep in conversation. Louis and Liam were fighting over something stupid, while Zayn, Sandy and Josh were lighting their marshmallows on fire and pretending to fight with them. I looked towards the tent where Harry was, wondering what he was up to. I was supposed to sleep in there with him and Niall tonight, and I wasn't really sure how I felt about that.

As an intern for modest, I get to travel around with the boys while they're on tour. And as you can imagine, its hard not to develop some sort of feelings for them. I hit it off with Niall from day one, but things never went anywhere. I always wanted them to, but he never acted on it and I was afraid to do anything first. All we ever have is innocent flirting, and A LOT of sexual tension that goes absolutely nowhere.

And then theres Harry. Our relationship consists of simply being friends with benefits. He knows how I feel about Niall, and I know he doesn't want a relationship. And so a drunken night a few months ago turned into harmless sëx that never really ended. He's great in bed, and also great at relieving the sexual tension that Niall always leaves me with.

I sat on the log next to Niall, waiting for him to make some kind of move. Anything would have been fine, but yet his hand remained idle at my waist, as always. I sighed heavily, exhausted from the trip here and now exhausted from the non-existent relationship Niall and I shared.

Everyone began to get up from around the campfire, including Niall. Once Zayn mentioned he was going to sleep, everyone seemed to realize how tired they were, too. I followed Niall to the tent, and we both stepped in to find Harry curled up on one end, flicking through his phone.

"Really, mate?" Niall shook his head at the boy before zipping up the tent and removing his shirt, then slipping into his sleeping bag. I gulped hard at the sight of his pale, strong body. I wanted nothing more then to run my hands over it.
"What?" Harry shook his head, looking towards Niall.

"It wouldn't kill you to let go of your phone and socialize a bit, you know." Niall mumbled before turning his back towards us and facing the side of the tent.

Harry simply snorted in response, looking towards me as if Niall was delusional. I bent down and crawled into my own sleeping bag, nestled between both boys.

The tent was warm and the smell of campfire lingered in the air, along with the silence that was filled by the sound of crickets and the soft hum of the wind. Just as I closed my eyes, I could feel Harry creeping his way towards me. My eyes shot open, and I was face to face with a mop of brown curls.
"Make a move on him." The boy whispered. I smacked his arm, signaling for him to shut his mouth incase Niall could hear. He shook his head, not willing to listen.

"Nows your chance, you're in a tent with him! What are you waiting for?"

"It's not that easy Harry." I sighed, annoyed that he wouldn't mind his own business.