Big House Party

Big House Party

Niall's P.O.V

"What?! I can't hear you!" Zayn yelled as he held a red plastic cup in his left hand as some chick grinded her ass against his dick. All five of us had gone to a major house party and I was struggling to look for Liam who was, unfortunately, my ride home. I had been trying to have fun all night but I couldn't. All the girls here were either insanely drunk or taken by some other guy. I groaned and shook my head never mind and walked passed him. I looked around and saw people either making out, drinking, smoking, or even all three. No one was just having a genuine conversation which got me just a bit mad. I admit I have had a bit to drink but I was only on my third cup! I know when I'm fully drunk and I'm not even close to being drunk.

As I passed sweaty bodies that danced in the gigantic living room I finally made it to the grand staircase and headed up stairs to find the nearest bathroom with no one fucking in it! I opened the first door and that was a mistake as I saw Liam thrusting into a girl who was a moaning mess.

"Oi! Mate! Get out!" he yelled as I held my hands up in surrender and quickly shut the door. I shook the image out of my head quickly and continued to walk down the hall until I saw a door at the end of the hallway. I shrugged and just hoped in my head that there was just someone who was fully clothed behind this door. I slowly opened the door and to my happiness there was no one naked nor was there anyone in bed.

"Hello?" I asked the girl who was sat at the desk in the corner of the room with her back turned against me. She hadn't turned around yet and continued to have her pencil dance along the paper of her big long notebook.

"Excuse me?" I said again as I walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I then continued to walk closer behind her and gently tapped her shoulder making her scream and jump from her chair and onto her feet.

"What the hell!!" she yelled as she pulled her headphones out of her ears and placed her hand over her heart. I couldn't help but to let out a small laugh as she glared at me with her breath pattern rapid and her hair falling to the front of her face. I noticed she wasn't into the whole party thing by the way she was dressed. An oversized sweatshirt with some small shorts and her hair pulled into a messy bun at the top of her head with glasses framing her small face.

"Oh, I um... I'm sorry. I was just looking for a free room." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck all of the sudden becoming very nervous. She groaned and stormed passed me and swung open the bedroom door and said,
"Well sorry but my room isn't available for social fucking." I gave her a confused look and realized what I had said didn't exactly sound very good.

"Oh no, I don't mean... I meant I didn't want to be around all those people who are drunk out of their mind and are moaning every god damn second." I sighed hoping she would close the door before another couple comes barging in. She hesitated before she slowly closed the door and walked back to her desk taking a seat once again.

"I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry." I apologized as I sat at the corner of her bed after placing my cup on her nightstand.

"Mhmm." She mumbled as she picked up her pencil and continued to draw whatever she was drawing before I came in here.

"I'm Niall by the way... you are?" I asked earning an annoyed sigh from her as she put her pencil down and turned her body to face me.

"Look, I'm not going to sleep with you." She said as she looked at me straight in the eye. I laughed causing her eyebrows to pull up and her body to stiffen.

"That has not been my intention. Cross my heart hope to die." I said as she relaxed a bit and pulled the sleeves to her hoodie past her fingers.

"So then why are you still in here?" She asked as she gave me her full attention now.