Harry

"Harry, I'll be back later"I said, taking my coat off the hanger, heading towards my shoes. "Wait where are you going?...and you're wearing that!?, no fucking way, go change, you're showing way to much skin!" he snapped.

I looked down at my tight black holster cocktail dress, and red heels. "I'm going out with the girl, I told you yesterday" I said. He raised an eyebrow, "no you didn't!" he growled. My brow narrowed, "yes I did..." I said.

He stepped closer, "Y/n no you didn't, and who are you going with?" he asked. "Oh well... I'm going out with Abi, Liv and Lou. I'll be back later" I said turning. He gripped my elbow, turning me pressing me against the door, "no, not in that you aren't" he said, looking down at my exposed chest. "Harry, I don't have time for this-" "then go change quickly" he growled.

I shook my head, "Harry stop it...you're acting foolish" I said. "I have to go, I'll be back later" I said, resting a hand on his chest. His eyes and brow narrowed, "it's just guy's are going to be drooling over you...I mean I'm getting a semi now" he said, in a low sexy voice. He pressed his hips into me, and I could feel his slight bulge press against me, and it made me gasp.

"H-Harry..." I stuttered. His face coming closer to mine, "maybe I should rip it of myself...with my teeth" he said, dropping his head to my neck, biting down. I gasped again, gripping his shirt. He licked up my neck to the nape of my ear. I smiled, biting my lip, lifting my head giving him better access.

"This is why you need to change this dress..." he growled against my skin, "I can't even keep my hands off of you" he said, kissing down my neck to my chest. His head lifted, and our lips met. I gripped his curls, pulling him closer to me.
Because I was in heels I didn't need to push up to met his lips. The kiss deepened but was interrupted by a honk. He broke the kiss, and let out a growl, "I wanted you to change that dress...but have fun. Where are you guys going?" he asked. "I'm not sure, probably to the pub" I said. He let out a sigh, "have fun...I love you, even if you don't listen to me" he growled.

I kissed him, "I love you to Curly" I said, smiling into the kiss, "and you better keep the promise of taking it off with you teeth" I teased. A cocky smirk came across his face, and he gripped my hips pulling me into another kiss, "have fun babe" he said. "I will" I said, opening the door. I walked down his drive way, into Lou's car.

I crawled into the back seat. "Took you long enough" Abi said. "Sorry, Harry was being silly" I said, giggling.
Lou backed the car up, and drove off. we picked up Liv and drove off to the pub.

The night started to get later and I found it weird that Harry hadn't called or texted, so I deiced to text him. Only to find Id forgotten my phone at Harry's and I place.

"Hey, can we buy you girl a drink?" I heard someone from behind us. I turned around to see four boys standing behind us. Before Lou and I could object, Liv and Abi accepted. Lou and I talked amongst our selves seeing as how we were the only two taken in the group.

Until Lou's phone rang. Lux was causing a fuss and the only way she would settle down was if Lou came home. She was iffy to go, because she was our ride home, but we said we'd call a cab.

After she left, I started talking to the boys that offered to buy us the drinks. The only I seemed to really hit it of with, his name was Luke. Him and I were the same height, but if I met him without my heels, we wouldn't be.

He was wearing a black button up shirt, and a pair of light jeans. He was rather scrawny, but had a little bit of muscle. He had dirt blonde hair and hazel eyes.

When I finished my drink, I found another in front of me. "Oh no, I've had enough" I said. Even thought I'd only had two, and was barley feeling a buzz. "Come on babe, you've only had two, let go, live a little" he said, resting his hand on my back. I smiled, and put my lips to the glass, taking a sip. His hand still on my back.