Only If It's Fate

Only If It's Fate

Inspired by this picture ^

I don't usually do this but if someone has a problem with it you guess can just tell me and I can take it down.

Do dedication.

Harry Styles parents give him anything he wants. He lives the good life of the rich, and spoiled rotten. He gets the money, the girls, the cars. Anything he wants, when he wants it. He's the ruler of private UNI that he goes to. He has everyone in the palm if his hands, even if he doesn't know they exist. He uses his looks and charm to his advantage, wooing girls, and even boys to satisfy his needs, or to play with when he's bored. He sees everything as joke, because it come so easily to him. Nothing's a challenge.
Until a new student Louis Tomolinson arrives in Harry class. He's unlike the other boy at the UNI. Where most of them come from high class, and proper manners.
Louis is a punk.He has danger oozing out of him. Tattoos covered his amrs and chest. His shirt was cut with the neck line low. The sleeves were cut too, to show off his tattoos. His tight black skinny jeans, with a chin hanging from his left side. The bottom of them rolled, showing off his Toms, and ankle tattoos.
The girls become all wild up, whispering, and biting their lower lips. But the girls arn't the only ones. A certain curly hair boy is taken over by him as well.
Growing up with an alcoholic abusive father, who blames Louis for his mother leaving. That he's "just a little punk, who'll never amount to nothing"
Louis at the age of 16 left his father, and lived with his mother, who re-marred a wealthy man. There Louis finds out that his step father has been cheating on his mother with expensive booty calls on his yacht. There he becomes hateful and disgusted of the rich, and how they throw their money away. And attending a school with rich snobs is the last thing he wanted to do.
As Louis walked to wards his next class, Harry introduces himself. But Louis doesn't even acknowledge him, he just brushes him off with a dirty look, and a roll of the eyes. Louis actions, cause Harry to become enraged, because no ones ever rejected him. This causes Harry to storm after him, "who the fuck do you think you are!?" Harry snaps, and grab Louis shoulder, jerking his body back. Louis eyes narrowed with anger, and so did Harrys " what the fuck is your problem, huh? I'm trying to introduce myself, but you're being a little punk" Harry barked.
Before anyone could react. Louis fist collided with Harrys right cheek. "If you ever touch me again. I'll beat the fuck out ya. Fucking spoiled little Shit" he spat, walking away from the scene.
As Louis walks away, Harrys friend shocked, and angered at what had happened, start to go after him, but are stopped by Harry. "No-No, don't bother" he said. His one friend just stares at him "But Mate-" "don't worry he'll get what's coming to him. Trust me..." with a wicked grin on his face.
The week after that Louis didn't even show up to the class, or any of his for that mater, and the week after that, He'd only shown up once for a test. The whole time Harry had watched him, as some blond, drooled over him, tracing his tattoo, and playing with her hair. His eyes narrowed, and he growled under his breath. Today he'd get his revenge form 2 weeks ago.
As class ended, Harry rushed, following Louis. Only to be set back, by the girl from the class running after Louis. They talked, and he started to get close to her.
Louis smirked, "you don't have a class right?" he asked. She shook her head, smiling, "no... I was wondering if you wanted to go back to my place and study?" she asked. The last thing on Louis mind was studying. But he played along and agreed. He gripped her hand, and lead her to his Harley.
Harry watched from a distance as Louis pulled out of the school parking lot, with the girl hanging off him.
When Louis finally decided to go to class, he only give Harry dirty looks, and Harry would return them back. "just wait till I get my hands on you, you little punk. You'll regret the day you laid your hands on me" Harry thinks to himself.
At the end of the month, after asking around, Harry finds out the Louis works in a motorcycles repair shop just out of town, that does house calls for broken bikes. That's when Harry gets a plan for his revenge.
He calls the place, waiting for an answer "Hello, Mikes, Bikes repair. Mike speaking, what can I do for ya?" the man on the other line asked. Harry eyes narrowed, he was hoping for a soft, raspy voice to answer.