Just Another Nice Guy

"Y/n do you think you're busy tonight?" I watched as the tall, handsome rugged boy struggled to ask me on a date. Of course, he was good-looking and any girl would be lucky to have him. But- I was sick of dating just nice guys. The same old boring relationship with absolutely nothing exciting. "I mean-we could go to this pasta place and-"

I forced a smile at him, while his words slowly became 'blah blahs'. How cliche? A pasta place where he probably takes his mother. "Um, look, Luke... you're really a nice guy." I emphasized the word hoping he'd get the point, "But I'm, uh, busy Saturday." He slowly nodded, muttering an 'okay' before awkwardly turning down the corner which was the opposite way from me.

I sighed heavily before taking up my books from the table, to enter my next classroom. Some literature class with our too-old-for-hearing professor. A buzz in my pocket alarmed me as I swiftly walked through the corridors. My hands slipped into the leather messenger bag, before-BOOM.

A squeal escaped my lips as I felt body heave backwards, tumbling with all my books towards the floor. "Watch where you're going!" I yelled, not even bothering to look up at the large blockage of a person in front of me, who also ended up on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry." A small whisper apologized as his hands scrambled to gather all of the books that had scattered around. I reached for the copy of Hamlet the same time he did, causing our fingers to graze. I blushed deeply at his warm touch, our hands snapping back as quickly as it happened.

He slowly picked up the book, handing it to me with his quiet, timid voice. "Here ya go. Fantastic w-writing by S-Shakespeare by the way." I took the opportunity to finally look up to see a new student, propping his large glasses up the bridge us his nose revealing his soft green eyes.

"Thanks." I mumbled, taking the books from him as soon as we were up on our feet. He started to turn away, before I gently turned him around. "What's your name?" I blurted, a bit curious at this new student.

"M-Marcel, my name's Marcel Styles." He stuttered, sticking out his sweaty palms for me to shake. Although he was poorly dressed, and had the most hideous glasses- I found him utterly amusing.

The rest of class dragged on as our professor read aloud readings of the 18th century causing me to go into deep thinking and constant secret texting. 'got us into a club tonight! Dress hot, I need to get laid! Haha' I laughed quietly at my friend's text, quickly responding back.

Class ended causing me to dash out quickly, not before turning back to see Marcel staring right back. Except this time, he had a side smirk and one of his eyes dropping into a wink. What?

-

The club was packed, I had no clue how my roommate got us in. My hair was teased messily, matching a fitted body dress in a vibrant red. I wanted to have fun tonight and to forget about kissing teachers assess and writing shitty essays.

A Rihanna song blasted as we took our seats at the bar Abi, my roommate, already ready to order her round of drinks. "So anything new today, girl?" Abi questioned as she sipped her drink away. "I met a new student-well, bumped into one." I laughed, feeling the alcohol burn down my throat. "Is he cute?" She seemed to yell over the music.

"Eh-not the cutest guy ever. He's a bit nerdy." I felt my cheeks redden as I thought about his dorky glasses and large baby dimples- he was definitely not my type. But I still felt myself thinking about him! "Ooh, someones into this guy! What's his name?" Abi seemed distracted as she looked around the sweaty club, hoping for some hot guy to pick her up.

"Marcel. But it's nothing, he seems like just another nice guy." I scoffed, downing the rest of the drink. "Hey! Some guy is staring at us." Abi smiled, "He's hot."

I follow the trail of her gaze, past the dance floor, past the stairs and up the V.I.P. area. I couldn't see much of him, but he had a tall physique with wildly messy curly brown hair. He sipped his drink as his stare burned into me. I looked down, a bit embarrassed that he was staring, especially such a hot guy.

The rest of night was Abi and I dancing and going to the bar, and the mysterious man was still looking upon us. I recognized his tattoos trailing up his upper arms on one side. I definitely had a weakness for bad boys. I gave him a smile hoping he'd make a move, and surprisingly he moved from his spot, trailing down the stairs.
I traveled to the bar, taking a seat as Abi went off with a guy to dance. "I'll take a few shots, and a whatever the beautiful lady wants." The husky voice rang through, his hot breath against my neck. He plopped down to the seat beside me, his musky aroma setting in.

I turned to look up him, to take in his features of course. He looked familiar, like a hotter version of Marcel. But he wasn't Marcel- oh god, the nerd had taken over my mind and now was messing with my head. "You okay, babe?" He whispered against my ear.

"Um, I don't know. I'm sorry. You just look like this one guy I met...but it's stupid. Forget it."

I looked up to see him flash me lop-sided smirk as his piercing green eye dropped into a wink.

"Holy shit-" I mumbled, "Marcel? No it isn't you're all-" His smirk seemed to grow bigger, "not nerdy?"

I sat speechless, watching as his tongue slid over to wet his plump lips. Fúck, he was hot. His large hand, rested upon my thigh, burning a hole in my skin at his hot touch. I didn't know if it was the alcohol talking or me just wanting to get in his pants but I blurted it out- "Wanna dance?"

I pulled his arm with me before he could answer, our bodies colliding on the dance floor. His hands automatically wrapped around my waist, obviously he wasn't experienced or anything he appeared to be. Our hips clashed, causing me to rock against his body. Ever touch he had was electric as his hand roamed up and down my waist, even down to my bum.

I felt his jeans poking at me and instantly I knew he was turned on by the whole situation. I felt his lips crash down on me, his whole body clashing against mine. I forgot about everyone else. His wet lips so roughly kissed me, eagerly taking dominance.

"M-marcel..." I groaned. "Now who's stuttering, Y/N?" He laughed, his lips moving to my neck. Biting down and creating marks against my skin. "God, I need you now." He whispered, taking my earlobe in between his teeth. Before I could process anything, he pulled away, his arm practically dragging me up into the V.I.P. area.

He slammed my body down on the mattress. "Strip." He commanded, his dominant side making me more wet. I followed his command, still not believing this was nerdy Marcel from merely hours ago. He stripped down to his boxers, moving over to grope my breasts.

I moaned as his tongue flicked and sucked each nípple, his lips moving down to in between my thighs. "You don't know how long I've been wanting you." He mumbled as his tongue dove to flick my clit. "I wasn't even in that class." I kept moaning, trying to keep myself from not coming right there.

"I had to bump into you- just to get you to notice me." His rough voice, his eyes flickering up at me as his lips sucked on my nub caused me to reach my high as I clutched onto his loose curls that was before sleeked back.

I reached to tug down his boxers, yanking them down as he groaned at the release of his member. I flicked my tongue flat against the head, pumping slowly as bit his lip. "Shít. Y/n, ride me." He moaned, pulling my body on top of his.

After he placed the condöm on himself, I held his rock hard length and slowly put in inch by inch into me. He was so big. "Ahh, fùck baby." His swearing was such a turn on as he bucked his hips up to meet each thrust. Our speed increased, our sweaty bodies coming close. "M-Marcel!" I screamed, clutching onto his shoulders as I felt my climax reaching. The loud club music drowning out our moans and screams.

Marcel held my hips down as he released into the condom, slowly rocking before pulling out.

"T-that was amazing." I huffed, tracing around his random tattoos. "Why isn't there that Marcel?" I laughed, "Not that I don't love nice guy Marcel." I smiled up at him.

"Because, baby, I'm not just another nice guy." His eye once again dropping into a wink.
thanks for reading I just have a lot of Marcel feels ok.