Taking Advantage

Taking Advantage

Dinner with her family wasn't supposed to be like this. He wasn't supposed to be focused on the angelic girl sitting across from him; watching her every movement closely, almost afraid he'd miss anything.

His large, crystal blue eyes wondered their way from her plump red lips, that were wrapped around the straw coming from her glass filled with ice cold water, to her full breasts that he was sure were going to spill out over top of her top.

He licked his own lips in desire, not daring to glance over at her Father who sat diagonal from him.

But, the girl knew just what she was doing, knew exactly at what angle she had to lean forward so her boyfriend would get the perfect view down her already low cut top.

He felt his trousers grow tighter as her smokey blue eyes landed on his. The blue eyes were clouded with lust, as were his blue ones; the only thought on his mind being how much longer until this was over?

He needed some kind of friction on his hard on, feeling more and more uncomfortable as the seconds ticked by.

"Daddy," The petite girl cooed from her spot. The boy nearly answered, but managed to keep himself quiet. He knew the game she was playing at and absolutely loathed it. "Niall's not feeling well, I think we should leave early and skip dessert." He'd never been so happy with her in his life.

He adjusted the waistband of his barely even skinny skinny jeans, hoping his hardened length was as obvious to others as it was to him.

Stepping away from his chair, he wasted no time in pulling the girl from the restaurant, ignoring the small, irrelevant whines spilling from her lips that he believed could serve a better purpose.

The second the two reached his black Range Rover, her hands were all over him, yanking at his button up shirt, succeeding in exposing some of his pale, Irish skin.

He emitted a low growl, grabbing her thin wrists. He easily spun the girl around, pinning her petite frame to his car. He towered over the small girl, "You're a fûcking tease, ya know, Y/N?"

She smirked up at him, flashing her whitened teeth in a mocking manner, which only seemed to anger the boy more.
"I don't know what you're talking about."

He tightened his grip on her body, arms shaking as he tilted his head down. "Get in the car." He annunciated each syllable carefully, dropping her wrists completely.

He returned the smirk as the girl climbed into the back seat of the car, knowing exactly what was coming. Her legs were already spread as he moved into the roomy car and she was already working on unclasping her bra.

"Ah, ah, ah." He tutted, shaking his head. His blonde hair remained in place as he settled his large hand on the girls stomach, "Up." He commanded, using his free hand to work with the buckle of his belt.

He released a hiss of cool air as his thick length sprung up from the confines of his jeans, causing his girlfriends mouth to water.

Having dated for just under two years, she was still not used to his size, and was always in awe in moments like this.
She admired the vein running from the head down the side of his length and slowly inches closer to the smirking boy.

"C'mere." He commanded. She didn't dare argue; his tone of voice was stern and eyes were slanted in her direction. He patted his upper thighs, almost oblivious to his own erection; if she only knew what was in store.

The second she lifted her waist up, he took control. He ripped the lace panties covering her lower half, carelessly tugged her dress up to her flat stomach, sending her delicate body crashing down onto his large, erect penís.

He threw his head back at the tightness and warmth, digging his nails into her hipbones, "Be loud, let everyone know who's fućking you." He spat, recklessly bucking his hips up into her.

The sensation was driving him wild; sending him into a state where he couldn't even make out anything his girlfriend was saying. He could only focus on his throbbing length that was finally getting the attention it had been craving for the last two hours.

He muttered nearly every profanity in the book as he destroyed her body, drove up into her with such force that he knew she'd have trouble walking after; knew that even if they were ever apart she would still be able to feel the curve of his thick Irish còck deep in her warm body.

Hot spurts were released deep into her body and she slumped down into him, a moaning mess; just like he had planned.

"I'm not nearly done with you." His voice came out harsher than he had intended but at the moment he couldn't care less; he was going to make it the last time that she ever tried to take advantage of him.

The End