The Jail

The Jail

"Hey baby." Louis said walking in and wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled softly and turned around a bit to kiss him. "Hey love how was work?" I asked. "Good, not many people were arrested today." he smiled. I chuckled softy. "Hey remember how we met?" I asked softly. He nodded and chuckled. "Yeah. I arrested you for being somewhat naked on the road." He laughed. So did I while blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback~

I was driving home from work when I was just caught in the most erotic daydream. I bit my lip as my hand made it's way to my wet pussy. I stuck 3 fingers in with ease and pounded myself. One finger slipped up and rubbed my clit. I slipped my underwear off from under my dress and that's all I wore.
I heard a cop car behind me and saw the red and blue flashing lights. I pulled over cursing under my breath. The cop took out his handcuffs and opened the passengers' door.
"Out." He said in his Doncaster accent. I looked at his name tag quickly. "Officer Tomlinson please just let me off with a warning...." I whined seductively. He shook his head and I took off my seat belt. I slid over the seats and got out. He cuffed me and took me to the jail.

Once we arrived, he was smirking. I looked up over the seat and saw his boner through his pants.

I bit my lip waiting for him to get me out. He came and grabbed me taking me to my cell. "Don't worry baby you're just gonna be here for a little while. Long enough for me to give you what you need." he whispered seductively sending chills up and down my back. I smirked to myself. He took me inside the cell and i sat on the steel bed. "Stand up." He said as he locked us into the cell. I stood up and he twirled me back into his chest and start roughly kissing my neck as he tore the buttons apart on my dress.

I moaned loudly and my hands flung to my neglected breasts. After a bit I grabbed his hands and held them against my breasts letting him rub them. "Mr. Tomlinson..." I said softly. "Louis, baby, call me Louis." he growled softly as I started grinding into his crotch.
Next thing I knew, I was being flung on the bed as Louis took off his his pants. "I need you." I moaned softly as I saw his erection spring up and slap his stomach. I helped him with his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

He teased my sensitive slit with his tip. "Just fuck me..." I bucked my hips anxious for him. He smirked and slammed into me. I yelled loudly and gripped the sheets on the bed. "Fuck yeah! Harder! Louis please!" I yelled

He slowed down as his high came fast. Just like mine. "Cum with me baby." he whimpered. "1. 2. 3!" He counted and we came together. Moans rang through out the cell as he fell to my side. "Oh my God..." I whispered. "You're free to go now." He smiled. "Not without you." I whispered. He smirked. "You felt that connection too?" I nodded and smiled kissing him as I fell asleep with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You just thought of it didn't you?" Louis smirked kissing me sweetly. I nodded and held onto him. "I'm glad I did what I did that day." I smiled. "Me too baby. Me too." He smiled. "That was only a month ago you know? And I have one thing I want to give you." I kissed his cheek. "Close your eyes Boobear." I smiled as he closed his eyes. I moved his hand to my stomach. "Open." I bit my lip. He looked at where his hand was and gasped. He looked back into my eyes. They were brimmed with the same tears his were. "Yes baby... We're having a baby." I smiled hugging him letting the happy tears flow. He cried the tears of joy too and hugged me tighter. "And this all started off in the jail." he smiled.

Arabella wrote this!