Toilet Trips

Toilet Trips

"I can't be dealing with it anymore" I sighed over my cup of coffee. It was Saturday morning, and I was trying to cure my hangover from last night.

"He text me this morning saying about how he can't wait to see me at the opening of the new nightclub in town, and I just wanted to cry. He doesn't want to see me Y/BF/N, he just wants to drag me into a toilet cubicle and fuck me, and run off back to his friends. It happens every Saturday evening, and I'm fucking fed up of it."
"Then when he tries to take you somewhere tonight, you tell him to fuck off." Y/BF/N said after sipping her coffee. She was also trying to cure her hangover and I'm sure I wasn't helping right now.
"It's not that easy! Nialls in a fucking gang, I can't just say no to him, he's not going to give up just like that. I told him to fuck off 3 weeks ago and he just said that 'he wanted to remind me he was in the most dangerous gang in Ireland and I should never tell a single member to fuck off, especially not him'. It's really not that fucking easy." I put my head down on the table to tried and calm myself down. I was not going to cry in the middle of a cafe over some stupid wanker.
"Then this is what you do." Y/BF/N began, "you don't go to the nightclub tonight."
"He knows where I live, he will come to my hou-"
"We won't be there Y/N. We will be somewhere else. Niall needs to get the message you're not interested, so therefore you don't go to him. When he texts you to ask where you are, you tell him your at the little pub by your house, you didn't feel like partying tonight. Then you won't even have to face him, or his scary little gang members. I'll be right by your side; I'm not scared of any of those fuckers." Y/BF/N laughed. "Easy peasy." She said taking the last sip of her coffee. "Now come on there's this new bar man at the pub and he's totally your type, so let's go get you a tight dress, and show you off to the world!"
I laughed at this, I loved my best friend. But there was something at the back of my mind telling me that this wasn't the best idea, but I did it anyway. I mean what's the worst that could happen?
Just as I walked into the bar with Y/BF/N on my side, my phone went off.
Well let the fun begin.
"Where are ya? Been waiting to see ya all day hun and now ya not even here?"
This will not end well I know it. I sit down in a little booth as Y/BF/N got us a drink, she's mainly trying to get the new bar man's name for me, bless.
"Didn't really feel like the club tonight, at the pub by my house with Y/BF/N, fancied a night with my friend for a change to a toilet trip."
I didn't really mean to be so blunt, but I was so fucking fed up of him using me. I will not be someone sex slave, especially not his. My phone went off again just as Y/BF/N brought me my drink. She gave me a look as if she wanted to know who it was, but I was kind of scared to look at the answer to be honest.
"Oh. So what if it wasn't a toilet cubicle, what if we mixed it up a little? ;)"
That little shit.
I took a deep breath before replying, I also took a shot of vodka to calm myself down, at which Y/BF/N cheered.
"Look niall you really don't understand. I'm fed up of your shit. I'm fed up of you just using me to get rid of your out of control penis problems. Leave me the fuck alone cause I'm fed up of it. I'm not scared of you or your gang so just leave me the fuck alone from now on."
I felt so fucking amazing once I pressed send, why didn't I do that weeks ago?
A local band began playing on the small stage in the corner of the pub just as my phone went off, but I was too busy looking at that bar man. Alex, his name was. And he was just my type. I had felt so much more power and confidence after telling niall to fuck off, so I walked over to this Alex and began a conversation. He sure was a charmer. I was just giving Alex my number as Y/BF/N came charging over to me out of breath.
"Shit Y/N, Nialls here. He just walked in fuck. I didn't think he would come looking for you?!"
Neither did I. Well Fuck.
"So Alex I need to go but you will call yeah?" I winked as I slowly slipped off my stool and ran straight for the door, being stopped as someone grabbed my wrist.
"Trying to get away from me hun? I think we need to have a chat, you've ignored my message." Niall whispered into my ear, and the little fucker nibbled at is as he moved away.
Keep your shit together Y/N you don't want this anymore.
"Not here niall" I whispered back snatching my wrist away from him.
"Fine then we go back to mine, it will be quiet there." He smirked.
Great now I'm going to his house. For fuck sakes Y/N.
The car journey was long and quiet. I couldn't wait to get into his house just I could get away from the silence in the car.
And maybe his bed. No stop thinking that Y/N he's just using you.
I followed him up the stairs to his house and waited for him to unlock the door. He opened the door and moved away for me to step in first.
He's being a gentleman.
He just wants to get in your pants. Get your shit together.
I couldn't even process the last thought before niall had swung me around shoving me against the wall and pressing his lips to mine. The most important thing was, why was I kissing back?
"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I had managed to push him away enough to shout it, and at that he stepped away from me head ducked.
Serves you right fucker, I'm not scared of you.
"Just let me have this one last time." Niall whispered. I barely even heard it, he was just so quiet.
"Why? Why do you need me one more time when you can have any other girl out there? Why the fuck would you want me one more time?"
I cannot be dealing with his shit right now.
"Cause when I'm with you I actually enjoy it, with any other girl I just use her to get rid of my 'out of control penis problems'" Niall looked up laughing as he quoted from my text earlier. "Please Y/N, once more and ill leave you alone. I promise."
"Okay Niall, once more." And with that he was moving back over to me kissing me, but slower, gentler. This wasn't the niall I was used too, what the fuck was he doing? Trying to remind him of where he was and what he was doing I forcefully moved my hips up to his to try and get his attention. At this he slowly smiled as we kissed and pulled away to look at me.
"Look Y/N, if this is the last time I get to have this, and this is going to be what I remember, then I'm gonna take my time and enjoy it. You get me?"
"Urm, ye-yeah I get it."
Now I was stumbling over my words. I must look like such a twat.
You are a twat, you came here to end this and now look where you're heading, his fucking bed.
Niall was leading me upstairs, holding my hand as he pulled me along. He pulled me into a room I hadn't seen before; it had pictures of him and his brother, the notorious leader of the gang. That's why everyone was so fucking scared of him, you messed with niall, you messed with Greg the top guy, and he wasn't nearly as half as niall could be when he wanted to. Like he was being now.
We toppled down onto his bed kissing each other with so much force, I could tell how much he wanted this, and I could tell how much he wanted to take his time.
Our tops were off within seconds and niall was kissing down my neck to my boobs. He was being so gentle I really wasn't used to it.
Well you're not gonna get used to it cause your only doing this once more remember.
I was trying to speed it up before I started to over think, slowly running my hands down his torso and began fumbling with his belt.
"Hold up there little missy, tonight is about you, and me remembering you. So there's no need for that" and with that he pulled my hands away from his belt and pulled them to his hair.
So he likes me pulling his hair hmm... shit wait he's taking his time to remember me? What the fuck is his problem right now?
Me and Niall were both needing something more than just the kissing, it wasn't enough. And when Niall finally rocked his hips into mine I struggled to hold back a moan. He still had his jeans on, and me in my bra and lace panties, I could still feel him through our layers of clothing. The thrusting became stronger and faster and I felt myself growing closer.
"Shi-Shit Niall, I'm close you-you need to get in me"
I'm still a stuttering mess. How great.
"I know Y/N, I just-I just wanted this to be slower. I wanted more to remember." Niall whispered moving back down to kiss me again.
I moved my hands back down to undo Niall's trousers and this time he didn't stop me.
We had finally both stripped out of our clothing and Niall was still kissing me.
He never normally kisses. It's all business with Niall normally.
And once I felt the tip of him I couldn't hold back my moans any longer. He never seemed to surprise me at his size, and I was pretty sure he got bigger every time.
Not that I would tell him, he doesn't need the ego boost.
We were both screaming at each other, both feeling each other for the last time. Niall was still kissing me, only pausing to shout my name. He was close, I could feel him twitching inside me, and I kept clenching trying to drag this out for Nialls sake.
And for your own. Your enjoying this just as much as him.
"SHIT Y/N FUCK!" and with that Niall released inside me, triggering my own release.
Niall laid himself down on top of me, not removing himself from me.
I didn't want him to anyway.
"I Lied Y/N. I can't leave you alone, not after that. You will be the one I think of when I need help with my 'out of control penis problems'" he started to laugh again at his reference, but I was still struggling to get my breath back. "I know that I just used you, but the thought of that never happening again, I just it's horrible. I don't want anyone else, I need you. And we will do it properly, I'll introduce you to Greg and the lads, cause I just can't lose this. I can't lose you."
"I know niall. I know. I wouldn't have been able to let you leave me. I want this too much to just let it go; I enjoy it too much to just let it go. Just please no more toilet trips, the amount of time I've had to go to the doctor about my back pain..."

At this niall laughed.
It's not funny it hurted, you cute little fucker. You weren't as gentle as you was tonight.
"No more toilet trips, I promise."