Out of This World

Out Of This World

(The one before this was private so go check it out. Forgot to update yesterday.)

You could only smile at your boyfriend. Zayn was working on some astronomy assignment for school. It was rather cute that he was so absorbed in the task. Then again, you'd always known he was dedicated to everything he did. He was kind of nerdy that way. Actually, he was nerdy in every way.

His bedroom was littered in old movie posters - some you had seen and loved, like Blazing Saddles or, really, any Mel Brooks movie. He had a model of the Death Star and Millenium Falcon hanging from his ceiling. Doctor Who was on the TV.

You were sitting on his bed, curled up with one of his pillows, as he sat at his desk, glancing every so often into the telescope beside it.

"Zayn," you called.

"Hm?" he replied. He always did that whenever he was really absorbed in something. He had a one track mind.

"I'm bored," you whined.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," he replied, still working. "I'm only half-way done. Just turn on whatever you want."

You sighed and stood up, walking over to unplug his laptop. You sat back where you were and went on to your favorite, erotic Tumblr blog. You rubbed your thighs together as you felt yourself getting wetter and wetter.

You and Zayn hadn't been dating long, but you already knew he wasn't experienced. Your first kiss had been sloppy, but he more than made up for it. He was a very fast learner - and he was really enthusiastic.

But, the boy was just so sexy and didn't know it. You looked over at him, his lean form as he poured himself over the paper. His fingers as he turned the knobs on the telescope. His hair as he shook it out of his face.

You couldn't contain yourself. You unbuttoned your skinny jeans and slid your hand under your panties. You were already soaking wet. You got your finger wet before you started furiously rubbing at your clit.

You shut your eyes and felt your breathing get heavier. You sat there, your mind wandering: What would it feel like to have those fingers twisting on your nipples instead of that knob? What would it feel like to have his lean body pouring over you, instead of that stupid paper? You started rubbing harder as you slipped your hand up your shirt and started pulling at your nipples.

You looked over at the laptop and the first gif you saw was a Pakistani boy - one that looked remarkably like Zayn - pounding viciously into some girl who looked like she was drowning in pleasure.

You inhaled sharply as you hit something really right. You rubbed a bit harder in the exact same spot.

"Alright, babe, I'm - Uh. W-what... What a-are you do-doing?" Zayn stammered. You looked over at him and back at the gif.

"I told you I was bored," you replied.

Zayn gaped at you for a second, his eyes furrowing in confusion. When he spoke next, his voice was high pitched and full of disbelief. "I didn't expect you to start rubbing one out!"

You turned red and took your hand out of your underwear. You shrugged and smirked at him. "Sorry, not sorry."

"I... What are you doing?"

"Taking my shirt off," you replied in a 'duh' sort of tone. You tossed your shirt to the floor and crawled to the foot of his bed. "Come here, Zayn."

"I really don't think I-"

"Zayn Malik," you hissed. "If you don't get your sexy ass over here right now, I'm walking out that door and calling Liam."

Zayn's eyes widened. He knew all about your crush on his best friend. He glared at you. "You wouldn't?"