Merry Birthday

Merry Birthday

//LOUIS POV//

It was yet another late night at the office. Pretty much everyone in the building had gone home a few hours ago being that it was Christmas Eve. There were perks to being the CEO of a major law firm; the money, cars, my many houses over the country but there were downsides to it to. Busy schedules meant barely any free time, barely any free time meant no time for family or romances, and no family or romances meant pretty much no life.

I was distracted from my thoughts and the files I were holding in my hand when I heard the sound of heels clicking down the tiled hallway. I looked up to find one of my employees walking down the hall concentrating on the files that were also in her hands.

"Miss Y/N!" I shouted in an attempt to get her attention as she passed by.

She did a U-turn in her beige heels and looked into my office.
"Sir?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?"

"I know we don't see each other that often but I work here." Her sarcasm was obvious yet attractive. I quickly shook the thought out of my head and closed the papers in my hand.

"Cute, but I meant its Christmas Eve, what are you still doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing." She shifted her weight to one leg and leaned against the glass door of my office.

"You've been working here for years and I've never realized how sassy you are. Come in, take a seat." I gestured her inside with two fingers.

She stepped inside and took a seat in the plush, white chair in front of my desk.

"I'm a busy man." I explained to her. "I don't really have family time or time to myself for that matter."

"Poor Mr. Tomlinson." She pouted in a playful voice and I rolled my eyes.

"Your turn." I told her.
She sighed and sat back in her chair. "My parents disowned me a looooonngg time ago."

"What about your siblings?"

"I'm an only child."

"What about your friends?"

"All of them are out of town visiting their own families."

"Poor Miss Y/N." I said mocking her.

She rolled her eyes like of done before and flipped all of her hair to one side.

I sat down in my chair and threw my files down onto my desks causing a few other papers to fall off the edge of my desk.

"I've got it." She said standing up from her chair.

"My fault, I'll get it."

I pushed my chair back from my desk and was about to stand up until Miss Y/N bent over right in front of me in order to pick up the papers.
I licked my lips as I stared down at her ass squeezed in tight in the light colored skirt she wore.

I quickly looked away once she stood up to place the papers back on my desk.

"So much for I'll get it." She teased as she began putting the papers back in order.

"Oh yeah sorry." I stared up at her hoping she wouldn't realize I was looking directly at her breasts now. Her dirty blonde hair fell over her perky breasts along with the golden necklace she was wearing.

I silently scolded myself. The pants I were wearing were too tight tho take the chance of getting hard.

Miss Y/N said something incomprehensible through my thoughts and raised my eyebrows.