Broken Bottles

Broken Bottles

You're joking right Y/N" Louis asks astonishingly.

"Please Lou it's not fair! You always get to be the dominant one when it comes to sex. I wanna try!" I persuade. He's always been the main dom in our active life and I just wanted to switch things up a little bit.

"Fine." He sighs running his fingers through the auburn hair. "Ok so tonight be home for like... 7ish. Don't be late." I say as I peck his cheek and run out the door to do some errands. Tonight is gonna be fun.

I get home at about five thirty. Just enough time to set up everything I need for tonight. Ropes, new outfit and some toys. He is so fucked. I rush up the hallway and into the master bathroom and plug in the curling iron and begin to re apply my makeup. A perfect smoky eye and some dramatic liner. Just right for tonight. Then slipping on platform baby pink heals and matching bra and pantie set I had purchased earlier that day. I begin wrapping the hot cylinder around my Y/C/H.

By six thirty I was ready to go I had some ropes out and some vibrators along with a few còck rings set out on the bedside table. One in particular I was most excited to use. It vibrated when I twisted the remote. I cracked open a bottle of bubbly white wine and began to slowly sip it out of an elegant glass that Lou had brought home for me when he was in Rome last fall. Then I heard the front door creak open before a pair of heavy foot steps trudging their way through the front entrance. "Y/N! I'm home!" Lou hollers through the flat.
I step out of the master bedroom we shared and made my way down the hall towards the kitchen. He was reaching down into the fridge to grab a beer. I stood there and waited for him to turn around. My legs slightly spread open with one hand on my hip and the other running through my hair. He stood up and shut the fridge door. "Darling? Are you he-" he was cut off when he turned around and dropped his bottle. Glass shattered everywhere as the beverage sits on the kitchen tile. His blue green eyes widens as he gets a good look at me. Raking his eyes up and down my body."Jesus Christ " he moaned out "Y/N you look so g-"

" Did I say you could talk?" I snapped at him raising one eyebrow.

He looked at me shocked. "No." He said meekly.

"Upstairs now. Don't make me tell you again or else you're in for a long night Tomlinson." I whispered into his ear. Gently nibbling on his lobe. He dashed for the stairs.

When I entered the master bedroom, he was sitting on the bed fidgeting with the cuffs of his long sleeved shirt. "You've been really bad haven't you." I state as I strut towards the bed swaying my hips a little more than usual. "I-I have?" He questions looking up at me. "You broke that bottle on the kitchen tile baby. Now you made a mess." I grinned as I slowly pushed him backwards and he scooted up the bed.

"what are you gonna do about it." He challenged daringly.

"watch your tone." I growled nipping at his neck. He reached his hands up to unclasp the pink lace bra. I swatted his hands away. " ah ah ah. Not yet baby. Strip for me. Now." He jumped off the bed and tore off all his clothing. The buttons of his shirt flying all round the room.

When he retuned to the large bed his member was standing to attention. Bright red and hard. "Spread those pretty little arms and legs of yours baby I have a surprise for you. " he nodded quickly and obeyed. I took the chance to tie his legs and arms to the bed. Once secure he tried to break free, with no luck I smiled and grabbed what I was most excited for. The vibrating còck ring. " do you wanna touch me baby? You can speak now"

"God yes Y/N I just wanna rip you out of that teasing underwear set and just take you right now. " he groans. The frustration evident in his speech. I gently grasp his thick member in my hand. "what if I touch you" I smirk and carefully slip the ring around him. He groans as I remove contact with him. I then saunter over to the table where the remote was kept and picked it up, along with a medium sized vibrator.

I pulled up a chair from the desk and sat it in front of the bed. He looked up at me. He hated when I used vibrators when he was away. He was a huge believer in 'I'm the only one allowed to be in you. Not a piece of plastic' thing. I could tell he was angry. "Y/N" his voice cracked. "You know how I feel about those things." He warns. " oh yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?" I throw his words back at him. He sighs and pulls at the rope work. I grab the remote and put twisted the knob to the lowest setting. Suddenly Louis jolts and moans out. " oh my god." His stomach muscles are contracting with the low hum of the ring. "shït Y/N that's just playing dirty. A vibrating còck ring really? I can't fucking beliv- CHRIST" I cut him off by switching the knob to setting four. He's panting now. Trying so hard to control himself as a layer of sweat covered his body. I place the vibrator at my entrance and slowly pump it in and out of me. Moaning louder that normal. " oh yes lou. You fùck me so good baby. I'm so wet for you can you hear me. This is all for you." I crank up the vibrations for him. Going from a four to a nine. He's thrashing around in the bed and yanking at the restraints so hard that the bed frame shook.

The toy was ripped from me and an angry Louis was standing in front of me. His wrist were red and sore and he had broken through the ropes.
Fire burned in his eyes as he picked me up from the chair and threw me up and pushed me up against the wall, smashing a hanging picture in the process . "You teasing little slut. Look at what you did to me. I'm LEAKING from my cóck being tortured by this ring." He pressed against me and pulled my hands above my head. He sunk his teeth into the skin in my neck making me whimper. He reached around and tore off my bra and ripped open my panties. He pulled one nipple into his mouth and sucked. He looked up at me and his former blue eyes were clouded and black. My hands snaked its way around his neck and tugged at his hair. " fùck me" I moaned. His hands slipped into my folds and stroked my slít. My juices dripping into his hand and onto the hardwood beneath us.

"Your so wet baby I can fûcking smell you. So strong and sweet, god I love it. Your body is just begging me to take you right now. Would you like that? For me to fùck your tight slick cùnt while you struggle to grab onto something" he groans slipping two fingers into my heat. I can't even process what he's saying. I'm so caught up in his fingers. He quickly thrust his còck inside of me and we both groan.

I could feel him at the bottom of my stomach. He have me no time to adjust he just relentlessly pounds into me. Slipping in and out, my walls hugging his còck. The vibrations pulsing through both of us as his còck ring hits my clít I clench around him gasping for air.

"Tell me you love it darling. Tell me how your feeling." He growls stilling inside of me.

Rotating his hips in the most delicious way."I love it, I love it Louis please." I breathed out. He released my hands and I dug my nails into his massive arms as he pressed himself against me and held the wall in one hand and his other snaked its way into my hair, roughly pulling it and exposing my neck. He pants quick hit puffs on the new exposed skin.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby? Shake and quiver all over my còck. Come on Y/N. Be a good girl and cüm for me."

Before I know it my body is shaking and convulsing. My voice crying out his name over and over again. Tears flooded my eyes and I find myself biting down on his shoulder. As I come down from my high, Louis is still snapping is hips into me. I clench around him trying to bring him closer to the edge. "Come on Lou. Fill me up please." Just then I feel him shoot into me.

"oh my god. Yes" he groans into my neck. "wow" he breathes.

"So how was my dominant attempt babe?" I questioned as he removed himself from me and carried me to our bed.

"Great, but god my wrist hurts." He whined burring his face in my neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Before you fall asleep Lou can you do something for me?" I asked rolling over to face him

"Sure thing, what is it?" He sighs.

"Clean up your smashed beer bottle"