The Man Who can't be Moved

The Man Who Cant Be Moved

Dedicated to harrynarrylarrytommo

"You're joking right?" You looked to your boyfriend Harry still shocked of what he had just accused you of.

"Does it look like I'm joking [Y/N]. I didn't introduce you to them to flirt with them right in front of my face." He was seriously angry with you and you were, well, pissed. You got along with the boys. They were nice and you were trying really hard because let's face it they are a HUGE part of Harry's life.

"Harry I'm not flirting. I'm having a conversation. And yes I giggled at Niall and Louis because they made jokes and they were funny jokes I wasn't aware that that wasn't aloud.
You know what you're... you're..." You stopped not wanting to say anymore. Your face was burning and your heart was jumping. You hated fighting with Harry. You were supposed to be in love.

"I'm what, huh, what am I? Not good enough, to protective? Whatever" He was walking to the bedroom, huffing and knocking into stuff intentionally making a lot of noise.

"No!" you shout up at him. He turns around to face you and raises him eyebrows in shock.

"Excuse me?"

"I said no." you voice was calmer and more steady as if you were preparing yourself for what you were about to say.

"You can't sleep there or here for that matter. I want you out." You whispered the last sentence and stared hard into the carpet under your feet. You could feel his eyes burning a whole into your skull begging for you to look up at him.

"You're joking?" he waited for you to look up at him smiling, for you to end the fight playfully like you always do but you were tired of being the mediator in your own relationship. You were sick of being the adult. "You're really not joking?"

You took this opportunity to look up at him and explain yourself. "Harry I'm sick of this petty arguing over silly things like jealousy and flirting. Relationships are not supposed to work like this. Love is supposed to come natural and easy and this just feels like a struggle. I'd leave but it's my apartment and..." You cut yourself off seeing that he got the message.

"Can I at least grab a few things?" He was fighting threw the tears in his eyes and you felt awful but you knew you had to do this. Not just for you but for him.

He came down holding an unexpected collection of items. He had a bag of clothes, his pillow, a sleeping bag, a picture of you and a jumbo box of Lucky Charms that you had just brought home from the super market. You didn't want to ask, or say anything so you gave him one last awkward smile before he walked out the door. You followed him to the door and closed it behind him.

Your heart was telling you to go after him but all your brain could say was 'if you love something let it go if it returns then it was truly yours.' You stood there hand on the door knob for ten minutes before trudging up to your room and crawling into bed.

Sleep was hard to get, your bed was cold and lonely but this was your life now and it was your decision. You were being a stupid girl but what could you do, he was gone because you told him to leave.

Your alarm clock woke you up the next morning from sleep you didn't want to awake. You wanted to roll over and hit ignore and bury all your problems into your cold and lonely yet faithful bed. But you couldn't do that, you had a job that you had to go to, bills you now had to pay on your own. You plucked yourself out of bed and jumped into the shower. You threw your hair up and slopped makeup on your face in attempt to make yourself half presentable. You grab your keys and head to the door but you feeling your forgetting something, you nearly cry when you remember that something is a goodbye I love you kiss from Harry. You take a deep breath and pull yourself together before swinging the door open.