1

"Bailey Come on get your uniform on and let's go were going to be late" My dad yelled from downstairs. My dad is the baseball team coach. I'm the head cheerleader. It sucks being the coaches daughter because 1. You always have to be early, like 3 hours early, it sucks.

"Bailey come on you take forever to get ready" my brother Zach screamed from downstairs."Comming" I yelled back as I finished my ponytail and put my sparkly bow in my hair.

"Okay let's go" my dad said. I grabbed my phone and ran to the car to get shotgun.

We got in the car and drove to the baseball field. " Oh shit " I said. "Zach did you grab my lip gloss?" He handed me my lip gloss and I applied it to my lips.

When we got to the baseball diamond I ran over to our side of the field so we could warm up our cheers. I stood in the front next to my best friend Kassidy the assistant head cheerleader. Kassidy and I stood in front practicing the cheers when we heard the buzzer for the game to start.

"Now welcoming the Couger baseball team" the announcer said. The crowd went wild. The Boys came running out first my dad then my brother then Cameron Dallas the best player on the team, he saw me looking and gave me a wink and I just died.

"Their is 19 seconds left on the clock and player number 98 Cameron Dallas is up to bat, he swings and he hits a HOME RUN THE COUGERS WIN AGANIST THE VIKINGS" the crowd goes wild.
The team circles around Cameron and starts shouting.Kassidy and I walk over to the team and everyone is happy. " Listen Bailey my mom called and said that I can't eat with you I have to go" Kassidy said while walking away. My dad said we were going to Pizza Hut and that Cameron was gonna ride with us cause he's my brother best friend.

(In the car)

My dad was driving Zach sitting shotgun and Cameron was siting next to me in back. The whole way I just stared at him and gazing into his beautiful brown eyes.