7

(Hey guys so this might be a depressing chapter maybe not idk. I'm in a depressed mood cause their is no food. Fml. )

Bailey's POV

I stood in front of Cam's closed door. I lifted up my fist and knocked on the door.

"Come in " Cam said

I walked in and saw Cam's face lit by his phone screen, he looked at me and patted the empty spot next to him in the bed.

I slid off my sweatshirt which I had a tank top on and slid under his covers. To be honest I don't know if Cam likes me but he is doing this because he is my friend.

" My dad was yelling at me so basically I just ran away to here" I said in a low voice since my throat hurt because I was screaming at my dad.

" Well I'm sorry but can we talk about this in the morning cause I'm tired"he said while putting his phone in the bedside table. " yeah" I said and cuddled up to Cam and fell asleep.

I woke up and saw that Cam wasn't in bed. I got up and changed into a white t shirt and black leggings and threw my hair into a messy bun. I walked down the stairs and saw Cam making eggs. I walked over by Cam and grabbed a cup from the pantry and got some water.

We ate our eggs and walked to the bus stop. While we were waiting for the bus I was checking my phone since I haven't checked it all morning.

31 missed callas from Zach 91 missed texts from Zach. I rolled my eyes and shut off my phone and got on the bus sitting next to Cam.

(Hey guys so I hope you like this chapter! Sorry it was short I'm really tired and I can't think. Xoxo angie)