38

Baileys POV

I was in the same hospital room and all the magcon boys where their and Cameron came in with our baby. I smiled but he didn't walk towards me everyone made a circle and Cam stood in the middle, I was yelling at him but they couldn't hear me. Then Cam lifted up his arms and the baby was gone.

I woke up and I was panting and sweating .

"Bailey your awake" Cameron said smiling .
I nodded and looked around for the baby.

"I'll go get her" he said. I nodded and waited for him. Finally Cam came back with our beautiful baby in his arms, he handed me out baby and she had big bright brown eyes she was perfect.

"Wanna go with the name you picked" I asked

"Sophia Cole Dallas" he said smiling .

I was in live with my beautiful daughter.

We were finally able to take Soph home, so I got discharged and we drive home. We didn't have anything set up and all of the baby shower stuff was still in the car so we had to dig the car seat out of the back.

We finally got home and I laid  Sophia down on the ground I was absolutely obsessed with her.

(Two days later)

Soph was a cranky baby she would cry and cry but when Cameron held her she stopped crying, it kind of hurt my feelings but I'm sure it's just a phase or something. I laid Sophia down and slid on a pink money onesie on her.

"Who's my beautiful girl" I said in a baby voice

She cooed and laughed .

Everyone was coming over for dinner to meet Sophia so Cameron and I had to get ready . I packed a bag with 4 diapers , bottle formula, one pair of chlote and a binky. I therw the bag on my shoulder grabbed soph and headed out to the car. I pulled into Nash's driveway and carried Sophia inside.

"Nash" I yelled.

Nash came down the stairs and he smiled . We hugged and I dropped off Sophia

"Bye beautiful " I said kissing her cheek . She cooed and I left , hoping to get stuff done at the house. Cameron and I haven't been alone for two days so Cameron was I a playful mood. I was chopping potatoes and Cameron came behind me and started kissing down my neck.

"Cam" I said.

He took the knife out of my hand and he turned me around , he pushed his lips on mine and we kissed .