30

Bailey's POV

I smiled as Jack G pulled away. We sat in the staircase for 2 min just staring into eachother's eyes.

''We should get going'' G said.

''Yeah I said and eraches my hand for the stair ralling.

We walked down the stairs and everyone was glaring at us. I just smiled and walked over to M (mahgony) and bumped Cam's shoulder.

We all got in the limo to go to the airport. We all talked about our memories and exchanged numbers so we could keep in touch.

I got out of the limo and said by to everyone except Cam,Jack & Jack, and Nash who all lived in NYC.

I grabbed my bags and cried as I saw M walk away into her plane. I wiped my tears and got on the plane. I sat in my seat which was next to Cam GREAT, note the sarcasm.

The flight took off and I looked out the window...

My eyes started to get really heavy and I fell asleep on Cam's shoulder.

''Bailey wake up ''Cam said shaking me.

I nodded and got up to grabb all of my stuf.

I grabbed Jack G's hand and we walked off the plane and stopped to say bye to everyone.

I hugged everyone and skipped Cam then grabbed my bags and headed to Jack's car with him.

( years later)

I have been living with Jack and Jack. G and I have been dating for 3 years, while Jack J is just like my brother. I woke up in the morning and saw that G wasn't in bed I shook it off and went to make breakfeast. Jack J was down their already with two pancakes on a plate. I got a text from G

G- Hey babe I had a emergency and i'll be home in a hour, oh and their is this party tonight and were going.

B- mk

I closed my phone and walked up stairs to get ready for the party.

Glinsky's POV

I turned my phone off then rolled over on top of Madison.,

" Sorry it was just my ex being REALLy annoying'' i said then kissed her..

I pulled the sheets off of her and kissed her harder..

''Madison Beer I love you.." I said

'' I love you to G'' she said