25

Shawn's POV

I woke up and got ready for Magcon. I threw on a baby blue sweater with kahkias and vans.

Cameron was still sleeping so I decided to go talk to Bailey. I walked into her room and she looked so pretty, she turned around and smiled. I don't even know what came over to me I just ran over to her and kissed her.

She pulled away and just looked at me in shock. My heart was thumping really hard pumping out of my chest. Cameron walked through the door.

I ran out and bumped Cam's shoulder.

We all were standing behind the stage. Cam talking to Bailey rubbing her shoulders cause she has baad anxitey.

Cameron Kissed her cheek, and walked out on stage.

"Heeellooo everyone' he said. The crowd screamed.

''were gonna introuduce everyone,so when I say there names there gonna come out.'' he said.

''Jack Jhonson"' the crowd screamed.

everyone else was on stage except me and bailey.

'' and My amazing Girlfriend Bailey Lynn!'' the crowd roared.

I watched as she walked out and kissed Cam, the crowd screamed.

''Shawn Mendes'' the crowd screamed.

The show had 15 min left. We finished doing the lip gloss dance and now it was time for a Q&A.

''I have a question for Shawn''she smiled.

she had long blonde hair and was wearing a magcon hoodie.

'' Do you like anyone on magcon?'' she said.

My heart thumped and started to beat out of my chest.

''Yes'' I mumbled.

I looked over at Bailey and she shook her head. I leand over and kissed her.

Cameron had anger in his face, Bailey ran off stage crying and Cam went after her.

''Well thats it for the first magcon tour thank you all for comming out'' Jack j said.

We all walked off stage.

Did I make a mistake?