33 ( edited )

* Its been like a couple of years so Bailey and Cameron are in their 20's*

Bailey's POV

Cam and I spent the day at the beach, tanning and swimming in the ocean.

(couple hours later at home)

Cameron and I walked in and Nash,Shawn,Matt,and Jack J were standing at the door.

''Omg'' I said.

I walked over to matt and gave him a hug, he gladly accepted it and hugged me so tight my feet were off the ground.

''Mathhew I missed you'' I said smiling.

''Again with the Matthew thing'' he said rolling his eyes playfully.

I gave everyone a hug then lastly I gave Jack J a hug.

''Hows Jack G'' I said looking in his eyes.

''Talk later '' he said.

I nodded and walked over to Cameron.

''Well Im gonna start dinner'' I said walking to the kichten.

''Im helping'' Nash and Matt yelled.

( after dinner was made)

''Bailey Im going to go set dinner out on the beach'' Cam said.

I went to go change.

I still had my bathing suit on and some spandex, so I threw on a white dress from Forever 21.

( at dinner)

We all walked out to the beach and it looked beautiful.Their was candles and rose petals on the ground.

We sat down and started to eat.

Cameron held his glass up,

''I wanna make a toast to my beautiful amazing girlfriend, for all the smiles and laughs.'' Cameron said.

We clinked our glasses and Matt, Nash, and Jack J were smirking at me.

''Bailey will you come over here please'' he said pushing my chair back so I could get up.

I got up and Cameron took my hands.

'' Bailey , I was completely empty in high school trying to find my purpose, until that one day when our eyes met I knew it was true love,Bailey you are the one I wanted to find, to tell you that I need you that I need you in my life. So Bailey will you marry me? '' he said tears in his eyes and down on one knee.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. I let a tear slide down my cheek

''OF course'' I said.

He slid a ring on my finger it was beautiful. He got up and kissed me. All of the boys were cheering and screaming.

(Night time ;) )

The boys left and Nash went to spend the nigh at Matt's. We said our goodbyes and I closed the door.

''So Bailey what do you want to do '' he said smirking.

''Im gonna go take a shower'' I said.

Cameron smirked and followed behind me.

''Alone'' I said turning around.

''Fine'' he said pouting.

I walked into the bathroom and got into the bath.

( after bath because I don't want to go into details).

I walked out in a sports bra and spandex.

''Babe, wanna watch a movie'' Cameron said scrolling though his phone.

''Sure'' i said sitting down next to him.

(couple months later aka 4 weeks in till the wedding)

''CAMERON'' I yelled from upstairs.

''WHAT'' he yelled back.

''WE HAVE A MEETING FOR THE WEDDING IN 10 MINUTES SO GET YOUR ASS UP AND LETS GOO'' I yelled back.

I grabbed my phone,purse,and keys and walked down the steps, and saw Cameron in his underwear eating a enchilada.

''Cameron come on im serious lets go'' I said getting mad.

''Fine '' he said going to get changed.

( at wedding parlor)

''No Cameron I don't like that color'' I said arguing with Cameron.

''Baby please it will look really good'' he said winning.

'''FIne but i get to pick the kind of cake we get.'' i said smirking.

''Fine '' he said.

''Good.'' I said.

He kissed my cheek.

''But please let me pick the cake'' he said.

''NO'' i said.