15

Bailey's POV
I woke up and rubbed my eyes and saw we were at red robin. I jumped out of the car when I saw Cam and Nash getting us a table. Cam walked up to me and grabbed my hand.
"Babe you slept for 9 hours, were already in Minnesota." Cam said laughing.
"Damn really"?? I said and cam laughed.
"If you guys could follow me please" the waitress said while winking at cam. Who the fuck does this girl thinks she is? Cam probably saw me staring at her because he gave me a smile.
"I will have the Bacon cheeseburger with lots of ketchup for the hell of it just drown the cheeseburger in ketchup oh and I would like a cherry coke please" I said smiling.
Nash and Cam laughed at me because of my order.
"What a girl can't drown her cheeseburger in ketchup? I said.
They just rolled their eyes and I just decided to text my brother.
Me : Hey zach
Zach:Bailey OMFG are you okay where are you??
Me: chill, I'm okay but I'm not gonna tell you where I am.
I didn't get a text back so I just locked my phone and noticed my cheeseburger was ready.

"Fuck yes" I said a after biting into the burger.

Nash paied for the burgers and we walked out to the car.
"Hey Bailey I got a text from my friend Ethan, he is in Minnesota right now and he wants us to come to this party tonight" Nash said.
"Yea sure sound fun" I said.
We drove up to the house and we walked in music blaring really loud. Im gonna go get drinks Cam said. I nodded and followed Nash.
" Hey G and E (A/N I know it's cheesy) this is Bailey Cam's girlfriend" he said.
They both smiled and waved at me. I smiled back and I started dancing with Nash.
10 minutes have passed so I decided to go try and find cam. I walked around the corner and saw Cam kissing another girl. Tears filled my eyes and I ran out crying. I heard Nash yelling behind me. I ran out into the road trying to find our car. " Nash screamed BAILEY WATCH OUT! Everything than went black.