27

Shawn's POV

The last words Bailey said to me repeated and reaptead over and over in my head like a soundtrack. I ran out of the room where magcon was being held and rushed over to the glass elevators. I pushed on the button waiting for it to go.

She doesnt want me and now im not good enough for her. I thought over and over. I ran back to  Cam and my  room and locked the bathroom door behind me.

I sat on the floor and lifted  my sleeves revealing my red arms scattered with red cuts. I grabbed my blade and ran it over my skin over and over. The whole white rug i was laying on covered with blood.

I took a shower to wash the blood off my arms it stung but I didn't want anyone to find out.

(After Shower)

I laid on the bed watching a law and order when everyone except Bailey and Cam came into the room. Everyone was loud happy and giggling and here I am all alone hurting inside. Of course I had to fake a smile pretend I was alright so I went along with my daily routine.

''Hey Shawn all of us except Bailey and Cam are going to Amazing Jake's wanna come?'' Jack J said.

(A/N Amazing Jake's is like Chuckie cheese but it has lazer tag go carts and roller coasters its in Arizona, but pretend its where they are)

''Yea sure let me just change.'' I said.

We all walked out of the room after I changed and took some pictures with fans then went into the limo. All I could thing was about Bailey and my mistakes about the kiss and everything, I should have known that she didn't like me for fricken sakes shes dating Cam. I was taken out of my thoughts by Carter.

'' Hey man you okay?'' he asked.

''yeah I just am really tired I couldnt sleep'' I said.

We arrived at amazing jake's and we all jumped out of the limo.

Everyone was happy except me.

Bailey's POV

Cam was laying down on the ground with my jacket as a pillow.  Bart came in being the jerk he always is.

''Bailey take care of him we don't need this going out or we won't make money'. he said

'' I stood up and slammed the door in his face and walked back to Cam who was laughing. 

''Come on lets get you upstairs'' I said.

I helped him up and we walked to the elevator and into my room.

Cam laid down and I put a wet wash cloth on his check where it was bleeding and gave him a tissue to hold his bloddy nose.

'' So why did you freak out on Shawn like that?'' Cam said sitting up.

''last night I woke up to a noise in the confrence room so I got up and saw Shawn singing about me. I stayed to see if he was really talking about me but then he was saying that he was going to take me aways from you.'' I said looking down.

''Bailey its okay Shawn has always been the jealous type '' he said placing his hand on mine.

'' he kissed me'' I said 

''Oh well do you have feelings for him sweetie'' he said. I loved it when he called me that he always makes things better.

''No I love you'' I said looking at his plump lips.

''Okay I love you and nothing is going to change that'' He said.

I crawled on top of the bed laying my head on his chest hearing his heart beat.

(couple hours later)

Shawns POV

After a hour of being at amazing jakes I wasnt up to be their anymore. The boys went to go get something to eat so I walked out and walked back to the hotel which was only 3 blocks away.

I covered my head with my hoodie so no one would reconize me and ran back crying. When I arrived at the hotel I grabbed my razor and walked out of the hotel room running to a room in the hotel.

Jack G's POV

We have been looking for Shawn everywhere, we all texted him billizion times but their was no anwser. We figured he went back to the hotel room so we hoped into the limo and headed for the hotel.

All of us looked in the hotel room but he wasn't their everyone but me and Aaron went to look in Bailey's room.

The bathroom door was locked so I asumed he was in their. I ran and kicked the door and it fell down. I found  blood all over the floor and in the shower.