22

Bailey's POV

( in Aaron's room)

We all laughed at Jack because he was drunk (we all were except Cameron ) playing twister.

"Okay okay let's play truth or darreee" Aaron slurred.

"Carter truth or dare" Jack (j) asked .

Dare he said determined

I dare you to drink the whole rest of the beer.

He clugged down the beer. We played truth or dare for awhile then decided to dance .

Shawn played music and grind on me started to play.

Baby grind on me.

I began to start running around with my arms like airplanes than stopped at Cameron and started grinding on him.

All I rember is falling on Cam.

I woke up and my surroundings were unfamiliar. I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomache and I ran to the bathroom.

I just kept throwing up. I laid on the ground until I threw up again. Someone walked in who I guess was Cam walked in.

He started to rub my back and hold my hair back as I pucked.

After I was done throwing up Cam made me brush my teeth.

He picked me up bridal stye and set me on the bed with a trash can next to me just in case.

"I have to go meet with Bart and the rest of the guys will you be okay for like 2 hkurs "? Can asked

"Yeah go ahead" I said even though I wanted him to stay.

The door shut and I turned the apple TV on and watched how to get away with murder.

I was woken up by Zach sitting next to me.

"Hey, all the guys went out but I stayed to be with you" he said.

"Thanks" I said with a fake smile.

I didn't want Zach I wanted Cam right next to me .

*couple hours latet

I still don't feel good but I'm still watching TV. Cam and Shawn walked through the door with bags in their hands.

Shawn set down his bags and grabbed his stuff.

"Wait what are you doing"? I asked .

"We have a new member of the magcon team we have to move in another room." He said walking towards the door.

"Wait does that mean you to " I asked Can.

He slowly nodded his head. He reached for the bags and pulled out flowers, soup,apple juice ,and tums.

I smiled and he walked over to me sitting on the bed.