21

Bailey's  POV

I finished unpacking, and there was one queen bed and one full size. 

''I CALL THE QUEEN bed, CAUSE I'M A QUEEN"" I said. 

Shawn and Cam rolled their eyes and started to unpack.

 ''I'm going to go to Zach's room'' I yelled walking out the door. I walked down the hall and saw a vending machine. 

I took out my money and pushed the cherry coke button. Nothing came out. I kicked the machine and two coke's came out. 

I walked into Zach's room and threw him a coke. I walked out cause I didn't feel like talking to him, then walked back in my room. 

Cam and Shawn were sitting on the sofa watching TV 

''Go get ready were going to eat" Shawn said not looking up from the TV.

I walked out of the bathroom and Shawn and Cam got up. We walked out the door with Cam holding my hand.

( at olive garden)

I guess our manager Bart came to the hotel when I wasn't their cause i never seen him before. We all got meatballs and peach tea's.

( after dinner)

Aaron came into our room.

" Hey guys, in my room at 9:00'' he said and walked out.

I ran into the master bathroom and locked the door, so Cam or Shawn couldn't get it. 

I filled up a bath and threw a cherry bath bomb in the water. I got in and played music then started to relax. I then washed my hair, body, and shaved, then got out. I removed my smeared makeup, threw my wet hair into a ponytail, then put on my glasses.

 Then I put a mint green, pink hoodie on with sweatpants. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Shawn and Cam waiting for me. 

''Ready''? They asked

 ''Yup'' I said as we walked to the door. Tonight is going to be fun.