17

Bailey's POV

When I saw Cam walk into the room anger built inside of me..

What are you doing here i said.

a tear slipped down from my face.

''Bailey give me a chance to explain please'' Cam said.

'fine' I said.

'I went to go get us drinks when my ex Hannah, came over to me she was clearly drunk and she kissed me' Cam said with tears in his eyes.

''so you didn't cheat on me? 'I asked with tears in my eyes

'no baby i would never', he said coming closer.

Cam crashed his lips into mine and i felt butterflies.

I smiled and saw Nash and the Dolan twins walk in.

'Omg bailey are you okay, 'Nash and the Dolan twins said.

i nodded and hugged them.

''Bailey look at your phone..'' Nash said with a smirk on his face.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I open vine and saw I had 1.5 million flowers.

''OMG OMG OMG OMG I HAVE 1 MILION FOLLOWERS! I yelled happily. They laughed and Nash looked at Cam.

''Tell her Cam''. Nash said

''tell me what i' said nervously.

''well we got invited to be on a tour called Magcon!! Their is going to be 12 people all together and we are going to travel the states meeting our fans!'' Cam said.

(A/N So the originally 9 people are on magcon just adding Bailey and the Dolan twins)

''When do we leave?'' I asked

''2 days'' Cam said.

''oh'' I said.

The doctor came and discharged me but gave me pain medicine. We said goodbye to Ethan and Grayson.

We drove on the highway home while listening to grind on me.

Baby grind on me
Relax your mind take your time on me
Let me get deeper shawty ride on me
Now come and sex me till yo body gets weak
Wit slow grindin baby
Grind on me
Relax your mind take your time on me
Let me get deeper shawty ride on me
Now come and sex me till yo body gets weak
Wit slow grindin baby

Nash and Cam were screaming the lyrics and Cam winked at me. I laughed and filmed them singing and posted it on vine. I leaned my head against the window and fell asleep.

(at home)

Cam asked me if I still wanted to stay with him till we leave tomorrow. I decided to go home and tell my dad. Nash pulled into my driveway and I kissed Nashe's cheek. Cam got out of the car and wanted to come in.

''Im coming in to protect you.'' Cam said.

''okay'' i said.

We walked into my house and it was very quiet.

I missed being in my house to be honest I missed my brother.

I walked and set my stuff on the counter Cam following me.

I went upstairs and Cam went in my room to pack some stuff . I knocked on the door to my brothers room but he didn't answer. I walked in and saw a note covered in blood.

I left this note just in case you would come back home looking for me..After you left I found out dad was a drunk. That is why he was never home. Bailey he started to get crazy because of the toxic of the alcohol and he would beat me and burn me with his cigarets. Dad left and told me he was leaving me because he hated me and was calling me names that I don't feel like reapting. Bailey I couldn't deal with being alone any more I am writing this note because Dad said he was going to kill me Bailey i'm writing this note because to say goodbye i love.

the note ended. I screamed.

''OMG NO NO AHHH'' I was crying tears running down my face.

Cam came running in

''Bailey whats wrong'' Cam said running over to me.

Words wouldn't come out just tears.

I managed to get some words out.

''He Killed him'' i said.